PDA

View Full Version : AZOO

jim_shedden
11-24-2002, 09:06 AM
Has anyone tried this. It apparently has a blue enhancer. I picked up a small bottle to try and so far it has reveived a pretty good response ftom the younger fish but the older ones are a bit picky with it.

Jim

Richman
11-24-2002, 09:25 AM
I use the red Azoo. My fish won't attack it as soon as it hits the water like they do the color bits. But I just put it in and leave it. When they see nothing else is coming they will begin to pick it up off the bottom. I also include it in my beefheart recipe sometimes. Seems to be a good food.

aloha_discus
11-25-2002, 12:14 AM
Aloha, tried it twice and both times discus would not eat it they would try then reject it. Friends 3 "Koi just love it, but they eat anything. ;D

Aloha Ike & Anne ;D

Francisco_Borrero
11-25-2002, 01:30 PM
For several months I have been using a half-half mixture of their red and blue bits with my adult wilds. I rotate various dry foods on their daily morning feeding, so they get this food 1-2 times/week. At first they didn't eat eat well, but now they eat it all. It is not their favorite but it gets consumed reasonably quickly.
It does not pollute the water (visibly anyway), and I do think it enhances colors.
There was a recent thread ("a fish diet") in DAAH, which gave a good insight into using this food.
HTH, Cheers, Francisco.

11-25-2002, 02:02 PM
I like it, seems to have better quality ingredience than tetra bits.

I just wanna know what the immunity ingredience are? ??? :-\