PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Pairs for sale

letranista
11-24-2002, 11:41 PM
My partner is clearing out some of his breeding pairs. Most of these pairs have sucessfully raised 2-3 batches of fries.All of them are under 16 months old. The strains are [2 pairs]Blue Diamond $250 a pair. Heckel pair $250.[4 pairs] Royal Blue $150 a pair.Picture will follow or we can email you the pics. The BD and the Heckel are raising some fries right now[BD is raising 100+ fries right now]. Email for faster response at letranista@aol.com. The blue diamond and Heckel were from Malaysia. I do 50 percent water change and feed Hikari Blood worms. We also have a lot of Juveniles that arrived from Malaysia. These Juveniles will be sold at a low price of $30 each. These are 3 inches and very healthy and nice. The strains are Leopard,Reds,Golden,Red/Whites,Yellow/whites,Blue Diamond,Ocean Green,Checkerboard,leopard snake,Red Spot snake. Our website will be up soon. Taking any size orders and can email for more info at letranista@aol.com

letranista
11-29-2002, 04:32 PM
Sold most of the BD pairs. might have some more available in the future. The heckel pair is still available. We have Golden,Marlboro reds,BD,ocean greens juv still available. Please email me at letranista@aol.com for these fishes or any special ones you're looking for. We now ship via FEDEX priority overnight.

Steeler Discus
01-09-2003, 08:06 PM
can you e-mail me pictures of the blue diamond pairs . Thanks. Also include size and age
JIM