PDA

View Full Version : New fish from Cary

12-01-2002, 10:04 PM
The fish arrived home and are doing fine. I was only able to get a picture of the Tangerine & Red Melon so far. They're male & female but have not successfully bred yet so there's some work to do. Here they are, I'll get some pics of the other fish tomorrow hopefully. I'd say Cary really hooked my up this time... but you be the judge.

Dave

SLY
12-01-2002, 10:32 PM
u lucky guy..those are sweet fish..how could cary let go of those fishes..you must have done something good?? ;D

Jeffery_Doty
12-01-2002, 10:37 PM
Dave,

I am so jealous! This is just not fair!! :waaa: :waaa:

You have an unbelieveable pair right there. You should really be feeling good right now, I would!

Good for you !

Way to set him up Cary!

Jeff
Oregon

12-02-2002, 04:26 AM
like i said earlier dave, if any of those fish don't breed right away and you get frustrated, they always have a home right here with me....no questions asked.... ;D ;) ;D

jim_shedden
12-02-2002, 07:41 AM
What !!!!!!! They havn't bred yet ? You got ripped off Dave. Send them over to me and I will return them for you.......honest..........my cheque didn't bounce did it?................ ;D

Jim

korbi_doc
12-02-2002, 06:47 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o BEAUTEOUS!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Dottie Of course we're all jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-02-2002, 07:38 PM
WOW!!!! Beautiful picture and beautiful fish!!!!! ;D

April
12-02-2002, 09:09 PM
they are for sure. weezy...think you ought to get some fishies from cary for xmas. right?
lol.
how are your fry doing?

shootingstar
12-03-2002, 11:50 AM
Wow ! that's it, you're not going get anything else for x-mas ! I like them all ! especially the red-melon......by the way, which one is male and which one is female ?

fcdiscus
12-03-2002, 02:00 PM
Beautiful looking pair Dave. Just please, clean your tank a bit before you take pictures. I think I saw a speck of dirt in the far uper left corner of the tank! ;) Frank

12-03-2002, 08:12 PM
Dave...it's official....I hate you

I think you should send a fish or two w/ the bloodworms order Im about to make....lol

12-03-2002, 09:12 PM
Okay Cary....... you heard "Mom" when do I get to place my order?? I am feeling left out........... :'( and really want some after seeing Julz's beauties!!! Please, please, please, please..... pretty pretty please

Weezy ;D

EthanCote.com
12-04-2002, 01:13 AM
K Dave, I'm holding you to it. Will wait for the fries of those two. They are absolutely beautiful.

I'm super glad to hear you had a wonderful time and also got some wonderful fishes from Cary.

Best of luck on getting them to breed. I'm sure you will have them doing it in no time.

Take care.

Cheers,

Chi.