PDA

View Full Version : why the forum name change?

regal
12-15-2002, 07:34 PM
Noticed that since the name of the forum changed there has been no activity?

Ralph
12-15-2002, 08:32 PM
I hope it's not because of the name change (there wasn't any negative comments about the new name).
It has been a little slow. Maybe it is because of the holidays, also Don, our main moderator, is taking a vacation from planted tanks (his schedule got too hectic to keep up with the upkeep of his planted tanks).
Feel free to post questions, comments, suggestions, or pictures, they are always welcome. We do have several things in the planning stages that I can't mention until they are approved. They aren't changes to the section so much as additions to what we have already. You should start seeing them in January though, if everything goes alright.

ChloroPhil
12-16-2002, 11:51 AM
I like the changes just the way they are..:)

Don_Lee
12-17-2002, 12:33 AM
From what I can tell, activity has been at least as much as it was before the name change. I really appreciate Ralph's effort here on the planted board, I have been very busy and taken a bit of a hiatus from plants for now. There are alot of knowledgeable people on this board that can help out with just about any question that gets asked. ;D

Don ;D

DarkDiscus
12-17-2002, 02:27 PM
I still think it's a conspiracy by the dark siders to trick others into their nefarious ways...

;)

John

ChloroPhil
12-17-2002, 03:48 PM
Nefarious? Is that a type of fern? ;D