PDA

View Full Version : New member

joyofdiscus
12-24-2002, 04:24 AM
Hello to all members,

After months of reading and using some of the advices that were giving on this wonderful site to solve most of my discus problems, I finally decided to register and to become part of the Simplydiscus family :). Furthermore, I just love to read some of the supports and advices that members gave to each other. I also enjoy browsing thru the threads to see what news in the world of discus.

I am currently living in Auburn, WA (closed to Seattle). I have been living in America for 19 years. I have a degree in Biology and at the moment I am unemploy. Hopefully I'll find a job soon.

At this time, I have 4 pairs of discus, MR, SS, and White Diamond. They all about 2 years old. They all layed eggs but were unsuccessfull. I have some pics but at the moment, I have no ideal how to post them. I do have some experience with discus but not a whole lot. I always looking to learn.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone and looking forward to post some in the near future. :D

Jeff
12-24-2002, 04:34 AM
Welcome. Glad you are here. Look under the photo section and it explains how to post the pics. I look forward to seeing them.

Jeff

darcy
12-24-2002, 09:45 AM
Welcome to Simply!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing some pic's of your fish and reading some of your posts. We have a great bunch here that are more than willing to help out and answer any question's you have!
Darcy

Carol_Roberts
12-24-2002, 10:31 AM
Welcome to Simplydiscus :wave:
The economy on the west coast is pretty weak right now. I guess the bright side is getting to spend more time with your discus and reading the web.

You should have pretty good discus water in your area. I bet you will have success soon in breeding discus.

Good luck on the job hunt!
Carol :heart1:

paulmat
12-24-2002, 03:51 PM
Welcome joyofdiscus
I'm sure you will learn a lot here.
Good luck with finding a job,and breeding your fish.

Lets see those pics,if I can do it, I know you can ;D ;D

Paul :guitarist:

joyofdiscus
12-25-2002, 03:56 PM
Thank you for your nice welcome to Simplydiscus and hopefully I will post some of my discus pics later this week.
Hank

April
12-25-2002, 07:44 PM
Hi and welcome. your almost my neighbour...just slightly south. im in vancouver canada.
yes your water ought to be good...most of those areas are.
keep posting and nice to have you as a member.
waiting for the pics. ;) :wave: