PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play com games? Medal Of Honour

darcy
12-25-2002, 12:28 PM
Hi All
just wondering if anyone here plays medal of honour allied assualt online? I got this game for Christmas and I keep getting blown away on the internet!!!! Awesome game though. If you play pm me so I can pick your brain on tactics!!!
Darcy

12-25-2002, 05:52 PM
Gosh Darcy....
I sure wish I could help you.... The only thing I am good at when it comes to 'puter or nintendo games is watching...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/h0/rolleye.gif Good luck tho.....

Merry Christmas...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/j/xmas.gif

dm
12-28-2002, 11:44 AM
I have played this game a lot. Not online though. We have a group of people who get together and play over a LAN. I can never seem to get a good connection over the internet to play. MOH is a great game. I'll answer any questions you have if I can.

darcy
12-28-2002, 01:54 PM
So Dale what's the difference in internet play and LAN?
Do you have the 1.11 patch? It is a cool game though isn't it? my son and I have been playing none stop fpr the last few days!!!! It's hard to play on the net as most everyone is fairly good, but we are getting better!!
darcy

Smokey
12-29-2002, 12:20 PM
So.... Darcy, who's watching the discus ????

darcy
12-29-2002, 12:34 PM
Hi Smokey!! Hope you had a good Christmas!!!!
Well my computer is where my 2 pair's are so I keep a close eye on them. I just get my son to play as I go feed or do water changes!! No worries I still have my priority's where they should be!!

Come on over to the battle so I can blow your brains out!!!! ;D ;D :o :o :o
darcy

darcy
01-01-2003, 12:35 PM
ok folks
I now have been recruited into a clan. We are looking for some more members so please come and join!!! Put on the request form that I sent you over to join up.
The site is http://clans.heavystorm.com/clan.cgi?stargateregiment

Hope to see you there.
Darcy

peety
01-04-2003, 07:01 PM
I'll join if you change the clan name to "Discus Diehards" ;)

I tried to get the game just before xmas, all my friends play it.... ahhhh sold out !!!! >:( >:(

I might go and see if there's a copy about now since somebody bought up all the Discus.

Did you get some hellish price hikes there pre xmas??

We had $100-$150 Discus going for up to $250 !!! And they sold !!!

BlueTurquoise
01-06-2003, 01:48 AM
Hey guys,

I still play Counter Strike online. It's old, heaps of people cheat but I still play it as it is good stress relief. Short games and short 25min rounds means I can stop in between rounds and do other stuff.

I like MOH that was a great game. I also played Warcraft 3 alot but alass it is too stressful a game, and I can't pause to go do something else (such as take out the garbage etc)

That's about all with the games side hehe

darcy
01-06-2003, 10:05 AM
MOHHAA is a little hard to play and I am by no means good!!! To me it's a good for when I get all pissed off and I can go kill people without actually hurting anyone :crazy:
I'm getting better, but geez all the young kids there have the game down pat and are pretty decent player's!! The only thing I don't like is the chat, that's were you find out that most of the player's are very young and very immature!!
Darcy

taybelZ
01-07-2003, 08:27 PM
i've played MOH a couple of times, its a great game..
BlueTurk, i use to play CS as well... probaly my fav online game.
Yes your right in saying lots of cheats.... that was when i kinda quit playing the game.

dm
01-11-2003, 10:18 PM
The difference between LAN play and internet play is on the internet if you don't have a good ping rate your dead. Playing over the LAN everything is equal. I have put many hours over the LAN with this game. I think it is great. I still like Unreal Tournament better. What an awesome game that is.