PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Simply's DIY Board

Ryan
12-28-2002, 10:18 PM
Hello everyone,

We have been asked to put up a board like this for a long time. Many of you are good at making cheap, DIY aquarium projects. This is your time to shine. Please share your ideas and experiments here with us. Be sure to include pictures, drawings, diagrams, explanations, and details.

Got a question on how to build something? Trying to automate water changes? Ask your questions here and maybe other crafty members will be able to share with you their thoughts and experiences.

Ryan

RandalB
12-28-2002, 10:28 PM
Hi all!

Working on a DIY stand this weekend. 8' long will hold 4 20H's Top row and 2 55's on the bottom. All 2x4 construction.

Thanks to Brian from Keystone Discus for the Pics. I'll post some when I'm done.

Glad to be the first post!! HEE HEE HEE

RandalB

limige
12-28-2002, 10:51 PM
great idea!! many of us could save a few bucks with some helpful info!!

samcatj
12-29-2002, 08:34 AM
What a great idea this new creative corner is. Ryan, many thanks for all of your dedicated work with this forum and for coming up with this idea.
For those of you who have never read Ryan's biography on this forum it is very impressive and interesting. He is quite an accomplished and upstanding young man. Ryan, keep up all of your good work and deeds.

Samcatj

dm
12-30-2002, 08:53 PM
I just noticed this was here. Great idea.
I can't wait until it takes off good.