PDA

View Full Version : Fry for sale!!

kokebon
12-30-2002, 08:04 AM
Hey guys!!! If you havent seen my post in breeding discus section, then you probably don't know I have over 100+ fry from Marlboro Red x blue turquoise. LOL..i wonder how they will turn out. anyways, they are spawning again. I have too many. I love to get rid of some. they are almost 3 weeks old. You can check out the pictures in the breeding section.
$5 special for simplydiscus. LOL...

I am in L.A.

thanks

kokebon

ReeferKimberly
12-30-2002, 08:19 AM
i'm guessing u don't wanna travel.....
i'm up in sac town (roseville to be exact)

and i'm sorry, i know this is gonna piss u off........but.........go kings!

i'd love some but the shipping prices are too high for me, plus (added bonus). me+credit card=yeah right (i'm 16)

ryconbb
12-30-2002, 04:41 PM
I would love to help you out. Let me know what shipping would be to Rogers, AR 72756.

Lockheedbb@cs.com

rafall
12-30-2002, 05:05 PM
I would like to help you too but any idea how much to ship to Chicago IL 60656 ??
Rafal :o

Toothfairy
12-30-2002, 06:40 PM
whereabouts in LA are you in Kokebon?

kokebon
12-30-2002, 08:09 PM
Hello!!

I am in Monterey Park area...close to downtown I guess.

thanks

Kokebon

mtwinn
12-31-2002, 03:31 AM
Kokebon,

Do you have an email address, phone #, etc? How can I get in touch with you? I am in L.A. area and would love to help you with your little problem. ;D

Mike

amazing_discus
12-31-2002, 04:03 AM
Hi Kokebon,

Good deal! how's the leopard snakeskin frys doing? I talked to Andy @ the FH festival last week and told me that you guys had about 100+ leopardskin..wow! that's good news...can you post some pics of them?

Good luck to your discus breeding program and regards to Andy too....Lauro amazing_discus

kokebon
12-31-2002, 04:29 PM
OK!?!!? Lauro....scary man...I don't know you but you know me?

not leopard fry!!! Marlboro Red x turquoise!! 100+
I have the leopard and snakeskin paired up but not breeding yet. LOL...

Andy is trying to get rid of the flowerhorn!!! hahahaa....

Hey......have I seen u before? lol
want some baby fry?

kokebon

amazing_discus
12-31-2002, 05:12 PM
Hi Kokebon,

Sorry to scare you but Andy been telling me about you and your discus. I went over to his house with wife and daughter about 2 to 3 months ago and looked at his FHs. We also missed you guys when you came over to Gary's house in Cerritos, we came in 2 minutes after you guys left...Anyways, yes! I will be willing to take some frys, what's the catch?....regards...Lauro

kokebon
12-31-2002, 10:02 PM
Guys!!! If you are interested in purchasing the fry, just email me at weizai24@aol.com, and you need to see the pictures, just go to "breeding discus" section and you will see my pair along with the fry. lol....
I've people IM me already ....so first come first serve!!!
I will ship to out of state using Fedex ....

Happy New Year!!!

kokebon

Tonyintx
01-02-2003, 12:14 PM
I also would love to help out any idea what the shipping cost would be for San Antonio, tx 78251 ???