PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a little better with the camera

Aquatic_Design
01-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Well with a little practice and a tripod I am getting a little better at taking photos. Here are some of my discus.

Donna :)

Orange Scorpion

Aquatic_Design
01-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Marlboro Reds

Aquatic_Design
01-06-2003, 01:37 PM
Snakeskins

paulmat
01-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Donna

Keep on snappin, love your Orange Scorpion

Paul :guitarist:

Aquatic_Design
01-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Well that's just a few of them. When i have a little more time and my fish have more patience I'll try for more.
Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

Last one. I'm not exactly sure what this is. If anyone knows let me know. It's about 2yrs. old and has shown no signs of breeding. Sorry about the picture. He/She likes to hang in the plants.

Aquatic_Design
01-07-2003, 06:26 AM
Thanks Paul. He turned into a much nicer fish then I first expected. ;D

01-12-2003, 01:17 AM
Nice coloring.... so where's the rest of them? How many do you have? How many tanks? Keep snappin'.... :o

Weezy ;D

Aquatic_Design
01-12-2003, 09:07 AM
Weezy,
I've been a bit busy this week repainting rooms in my house. When I get bored I like to change colors in rooms.
I currently have over 60 discus with more on the way in a week or two. I placed another order with Cary! I just can't seem to get enough of them. ( Yes Frank they are red fish) ;D ;D ;D
My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday next month and I told him a fish tank. He just rolled his eyes. ::)
I have given my fish a little reprieve from picture taking. I suddenly have fish pairing and laying eggs everywhere. I went from no pairs to four in the last 10 days. I'm trying to find some 29g tanks for pairs and big tanks for more grow out space.
I'll try to get more pictures soon.