PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaccccckkkkkk!!!!

korbi_doc
01-07-2003, 08:33 PM
;D ;D Hi all, hope everyone had a happy & safe holiday!! I'm now into my 4th week after double knee surgery, & haven't been able to sit at the pc long enough to post. But here I am, back again; it was a tough painful surgery, but on the mend now & looking forward to work & especially to ride my horses this spring. My poor fishies have been slightly neglected, but my son-in-law did 2 w/c while I was unable, & now I think I can manage slowly. They all are doing real well, eating, (only fed 2xday, bws & HaiFeng) & colors look great, so I don't feel so bad now. Even my Bolivian Rams have grown & show good color. Will take a bit for me to catch up, but I'm gettin' there slowly. Glad to be back, Dottie ::) ::)

Ryan
01-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Welcome back, Dottie! Glad you're doing better and good to hear the fish are fine. Hope you are "back in the saddle" this spring :)

Ryan

fcdiscus
01-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Welcome back Dottie! maybe there is something to be said for that lighter feeding, less WC thing? What do ya think? Frank ;)

brewmaster15
01-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Hi Dottie!!!! Welcome back!!!! Glad all is well, and its good to have you back !!!! :)

-al

BlueTurquoise
01-08-2003, 12:41 AM
Ouch double knee! glad you are ok!

Son in laws, that's what they are there for! lol ;D

Chong

Lynn
01-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Hi Dottie!!!!

I was beginning to worry about you!
Glad to hear you are on the mend!
Take care! ;D
Lynn

01-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Dottie Welcome back... :D

Man! Discus and Horses both? You live in my dream world.! I have to hand it to ya, I would have never been able to sit still long enough to heal.

Good to see you back. Happy reading. :)

DarkDiscus
01-08-2003, 12:53 PM
Dottie,

Welcome back and we're all glad to hear you're recovering well! I'm sure the fish missed you, too!

John

Carol_Roberts
01-08-2003, 10:08 PM
My mom had to ride a stationary bicycle to exercise her knee after replacement. Maybe a laptop would make physical therapy a little more enjoyable ;) Don't overdo!
Carol :heart1:

April
01-08-2003, 10:33 PM
HI Dottie. glad alls well. we missed your posting.

mench
01-09-2003, 06:30 PM
Dottie,welcome back and glad that things went ok...Man double knees,not a pleasant thought...Good luck with the rehab...

Mench

korbi_doc
01-09-2003, 08:24 PM
;D ;D Thanx everyone, good to know you're all out there with support. Wish the rehab was quicker, but this is not an easy proposition. Look forward to the day when I can get on that stationery bike, can't quite make it to the top & over yet, but it'll come. Really don't last long up at the pc, so reading & posting will have to wait awhile, but I do feel that I'm making inroads, & the therapists are really great to work with. AAAhhhhh, Spring is coming, maybe by then???? Dottie