PDA

View Full Version : Some wedding pics! (finally!)

BlueTurquoise
01-08-2003, 07:20 AM
This is us at McKell Park in Sydney. A very nice view from there of the harbour.

BlueTurquoise
01-08-2003, 07:21 AM
Same place, but near the peer

BlueTurquoise
01-08-2003, 07:43 AM
That's all for now! we had over 600 photos taken so I can't scan them all!

Chong

limige
01-08-2003, 08:26 AM
lol, during my wedding, it seems all we did was have pictures taken!!

congradulations, you have a beautiful wife i wish the best for you two!!

01-08-2003, 10:43 AM
"Congratulations"

What a Beautiful Couple you two make :thumbsup:

I wish you many years of Happiness

Beth

01-08-2003, 11:10 AM
What a pair of nice looking Blue Turquoise? Are you planning to breed them? When? Congratulations. It was 1976 when I had my pic. taken. Only took a few. I was poor and going to school at that time. It's sweet to look at your pictures. A lot of challenge ahead. All you have to say"Yes, my dear". ignore it and go down to your fish room. All problem will be solved by the discus. Wish you both have many happy and healthy years ahead.
Jimmy.

mench
01-08-2003, 12:19 PM
quite the handsome couple,congrats....
Jimmy L.is giving you the best advice that a husband should learn....
No matter what..just nod your head,give a little smile and say...YES DEAR....It has worked for me for my 32 yrs of married life....Much better than arguring and being mad...
So good luck on your marrige and also with your fish.

Mench

Lynn
01-08-2003, 12:20 PM
What beautiful pics!
I wish you both many years of happiness!

01-08-2003, 08:03 PM
From a womens point of view, I have to agree with the men!.... Almost 20 for me and my beloved, and I have learned to just say "Yes Dear" and disappear as well!....

Congrats Chong!....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/y/inlove.gif Your bride is very lovely (womens point again)....

Julz :)

BlueTurquoise
01-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Thanks guys,

got it, "Yes dear"! lol

It was a perfect day, I remember it as absolutely perfect. Exactly what I pictured my wedding day would be. Church was fantastic, Jenny was perfect, reception ran smoothly. It was great!

Chong

Don_Lee
01-08-2003, 08:50 PM
Beautiful pics Chong! Thanks for sharing, you and Jenny make a great looking couple!

Don ;D

BlueTurquoise
01-08-2003, 09:10 PM
:blushing: gosh... thanks!

:thumbsup:

Chong

scottwheels
01-08-2003, 09:38 PM
Hey, great pics Chong. I'm glad it all went well for you on the day. I got married in Indonesia, it was a full on day. Actually, the ceremony and reception were on different days, due to auspicious dates falling on different days for each event.

Anyway, wish you and Jenny all the best for the future. Growing out fry will be the next stage, now that you've paired up LOL!!!

Cheers, Scott

Preeda_Lim
01-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Chong,

BIG CONGRATE !!!! HAPPY FOR EVER AFTER ;D ;D ;D
:angel: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Preeda L.

April
01-08-2003, 10:01 PM
Chong. great pics and yes you guys make a great couple.
yes....now is the time for a bit of bowing..and shaking...and cleaning ...ready for wigglers. lol
but...maybe you can wait a bit and be late maturers like some discus.
yes.get a house..and get a fishroom going. all men need a den...so yours can have fish in it. a retreat.

01-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Chong,
The party is over! LOL! :whip:

BEST WISHES MY FRIEND!
GLD + FAMILY!

01-08-2003, 10:45 PM
Hey Chong, another good rule to go by for a long happy marrige is "never go to bed mad at each other"...so buy a lot of coffee you will need it.....JK ;D ;D
Congrats and may you have a lifetime of joy together

Randy

brewmaster15
01-08-2003, 10:48 PM
Hi Chong!!!

Man are you in for changes.... first Marriage, and then becoming a moderator here... WOW, nothing like jumping into the fire!!!! ;) ;D...just kidding... you two make a beautiful couple! I wish you all the happiness in the world and and hope each day is better than the one before it!

take care,
al

ps.. " yes dear" is great phrase , but for me the secret is to always apologize ... not for an arguement that I was right or wrong in, but because we argued! :)

BlueTurquoise
01-08-2003, 11:35 PM
Thanks everyone!

Al, that is good advice! thanks for that. Do you like the phrase under my name? My boss told me that one on my wedding day. So true...

LOL thanks Cary! on the contrary, the party has just begun!!! lol THe whipping face is so funny ROFL!

Thanks to everyone for your well fishes, i mean wishes, so far so good!

Chong :thumbsup:

01-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Hi Chong!!!! Great pictures - I agree, you two make a cute couple!! I also wish you many years of happiness!!!!

Weezy ;D