PDA

View Full Version : RO, RO, it's off a filtering we go......

jklnbrg
01-08-2003, 01:12 PM
My wife wants better tasting drinking water at the house, I of course want better Discus water.

Does anyone have a good source for an under-the-sink unit with a storage tank? I'm thinking a 75 gal per day unit would be good. 5 gals in a storage tank under the sink for drinking water, the capacity to (sorta) quickly divert to storage tanks in the garage for water changes.

Thanks!
John

roger
01-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Walter from www.airwaterice.com is a good choice. I just got my unit in from him today. Im doing the house/fish system as well.

He even gave me enough parts to hook this up to a hose. I dont have the time to do the complete install just yet but Im getting wild discus in at the end of the week :)

Almost forgot, Randal is also selling them out of the buy/sell section of the board.

Jeff
01-08-2003, 02:24 PM
You might also want to check out RandalB on the board. He assembles RO units and sells them very cheap. Look under the buy and sell topics. ;)

jklnbrg
01-08-2003, 03:50 PM
It's so nice to have a number of great suggestions almost instantly!!
I just bought a unit from airwaterice.com. I hope my wife can drink 75 gallons of water a day! If not, I will have to find other uses for it ;D

Thanks all!