PDA

View Full Version : Meet our New baby (not fish) UPDATED

nalah
01-10-2003, 06:33 PM
On monday night we added a new member to our already large family.

This is Kiera,a 6 week old malamute. She is really cute but being so young,is full time work. My sheperd is nearly 9 so i had forgotten just how much time is envolved with a puppy.

Cant wait till she grows up.

01-10-2003, 06:37 PM
oh man!!!! what a cutie! reminds me of one of my dogs when she was small.... ;)

Barb Newell
01-10-2003, 07:06 PM
Hi, she is absolutely beautiful!!!!! and yes, they are a lot of work as puppies, but are well worth it in the end.

Barb

April
01-10-2003, 07:15 PM
whoa...Pascale. that dog will be bigger than you. shes cute.
sounds like your house is Dr. Dolittle. guess i need to come to Pascales zoo...you wont have to take me to any zoos. lol
lucky lady. hope you still have time to post to us...lol.

01-10-2003, 08:04 PM
Pascale,

She is absolutely adorable!.... Much luck during the puppy stage. You will remember real quick. I swear the 1st 3mos we had Gretchen she musta thought her name was "No", and that I had to be another shepard. Put many hours on the floor to teach her the ropes. She is now 7 mos and going thru her 1st heat. Drivin Rue (the male) bonkers too! Not to mention us. :(

Please keep us posted with pics while she outgrows you.... :P

Congrats...

Julz :)

01-10-2003, 08:50 PM
I wish Mine was still little!

nalah
01-10-2003, 08:55 PM
thanks guys
this is her with my big boy.... he just cant keep up with her so when he's had enough,he comes running to me and tries to hide.

she will be a big dog. her dad is about 40 kilos but she will only be around 33-35 kilos max.

Jeff
01-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Nice pup. Looks like a keeper. :) :)

Mattzilla
01-11-2003, 04:16 AM
very nice pascale!!!!

nalah
01-11-2003, 04:32 AM
Cary
that sure is one beautiful BIG puppy. how old?? girl or boy?

01-11-2003, 01:49 PM
Hi Pascale,

His Name is Cage he's 4 years old and a Male!

AND BOY DO THEY LIKE TO RUN LOL!

Cary

nalah
01-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Cary,
he's a magnificent looking dog. We hope that Kiera will turn out to be a good looking dog also. First time malamute owners,so this is a new learning experience for us.
Only 6 weeks old but she already has an attitude.LOL
Post more pics of him Cary.I'll show my daughter.

keno
01-11-2003, 06:36 PM
Hey, here is my Keera but she is a lab.

01-12-2003, 01:23 AM
What a keeper!!!! She's so cute!

Weezy ;D

nalah
06-11-2003, 03:56 AM
I was just going back over the past few months and came across this thread...WOW. seems like only yesterday.

Well here she is now,aged 6 months - darling little Kierah.NOT!
she's a keen gardener - too keen perhaps.all my plants are no longer. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/q/bawling.gif
When Cary said that they love to run... that's an understatement. I'm sure I've lost weight taking her for runs in the park.
But I love her dearly..besides,she loves my discus. she sits in front of the tanks and watches them swim around.

Mattzilla
06-11-2003, 05:16 AM
they grow sooo fast. nice looking dog pascale!

nalah
06-11-2003, 05:44 AM
thanks Matt..do you want her.LOL. mate,the bigger she grows,the more trouble she causes. never have i seen or heard of a dog like her. and madam has a real attitude to boot.LOL

April
06-11-2003, 08:06 AM
LOL Pascale....... i couldve told you that ......not one of the easiest dogs to groom. at least she has the shorter coat.
and the handlers..in the shows....one of their least favourites to handle. they dont wanna stand....and everytime they try to pose them etc they make barnyard noises and dont want to. kinda stubborn.....
not to mention their big.....so try getting one to stand up on your table every few minutes. wait till shes two and sheds her first full coat. you may have a bit of hair in your yard.
'maybe wont be as thick with warmer weather.
give her a few years... she will grow up .
shes very pretty. got a bit of growing to do yet....i should take a pic of the one we groom every few months at the shop for you. but hes a long haired one. we had a pile of hair last time that covered half the shop on the floor. hes not a bad dog.....gentle and loveable..just hairy and big and talks to everyone all day wiht his sounds.

nalah
06-11-2003, 05:56 PM
I love those noises she makes. she is very vocal. at least you know when she wants something.