PDA

View Full Version : new guy, wanting trade

deep
01-11-2003, 12:56 AM
Hello,

I'm very very new to discus.actually I've never owned one. I have had luck with servrums which I think is a good sign. But i have been doing reading over the last few months.

Well I'm looking for very cheap discus to start off with. The prices are so crazy for these fish and I don't want to buy fish that I might struggle with. I was wondering if anyone has one or two little fellas hanging around. Runts really, stuff you'd get ride of, I just wanna see if I could raise them well before I invest in some.

I can't offer much cash but am willing to trade a pet tarantula.she comes with her cage and stuff. Really simple pet, but she scares the crap out of my wife.

I hope someone takes a nibble.

Thanks,
Deep

RandalB
01-11-2003, 01:05 AM
Deep,
Where are you located?

RandalB

deep
01-11-2003, 01:11 AM
Toronto Canada, (brampton)

:)

RandalB
01-11-2003, 01:15 AM
Can't help you up there but there are plenty of people on the board from your neck of the woods. I'm sure that some one can put you on to a good local breeder.

Welcome to the madness that is our hobby,
RandalB

deep
01-11-2003, 01:23 AM
:)

thanks,

Its been a strange trip into this world of fish, started last feb with one 10gallon, then added another 10 gal, then a 55 and then a 125...............thinking of getting another tank. No wonder the wife thinks I'm nuts.

Deep

Carol_Roberts
01-11-2003, 01:34 AM
. . . we know, we know . . . .
Carol :heart1:

ps. I bet you'll be able to find a local breeder with a few cheap fish. Did you look in the hobbiest locater section?

geoff
01-14-2003, 03:45 PM
Hey,

I am in Barrie and have 5 Marlboro Red/Pidgeon crosses that I will let go at a very reasonable price. They are 1.25 - 2.25 inches. I am looking for $75.00 for the lot.

Geoff