PDA

View Full Version : Need some help...

Kagan
01-11-2003, 07:18 AM
Hi everyone,

My friend is going to US (somewhere in Ohio). He will be looking for a digital camera. I want to learn the web sites/companies that he can get the best prices and reliability. Also I am thinking of ordering some fishy things to his house and he can bring them to me. hehe... So I also need the reliable web sites with good prices. Thanks in advance.

Kagan

dm
01-11-2003, 10:02 PM
A digital camera is not something I would order over the internet but for fish stuff I usually go to bigalsonline.com. They have great prices there.

Kagan
01-12-2003, 11:12 AM
So he should check the stores I guess. Thanks for the info. I will also check bigalsonline for myself. Any other stores or companies? Also I am planning to buy some additives for the beefheart? Can I find these at bigalsonline?? Thanks in advance..

Kagan

dm
01-14-2003, 08:47 AM
drsfostersmith.com is another one that many here use. I have not ordered from them personally but I have heard good things about them. It is probably worth a look.

Kagan
01-16-2003, 06:10 AM
hmmm thank you very much for the answers. I have checked the stores :). I also bought a camera ;D.. I hope to get it on 4-5th of february when my friend gets back.

Kagan

dm
01-16-2003, 08:14 AM
Digital cameras are great. I don't know how I ever got along without one.
Now lets see some pics when you get it.

BlueTurquoise
01-16-2003, 11:24 PM
The best website by far for reviewing digital cameras and many other things is www.dpreview.com

1 million hits a month says it all. It is a mecha for diticams

Chong

Kagan
01-17-2003, 06:39 AM
I am reading and learning now from the photography pages :).. I watnt to be ready when the "machine" arrives :).. btw, Chong, you should also check www.megapixel.net .. It is great too..

Kagan