PDA

View Full Version : This is for Ryan

aloha_discus
01-12-2003, 12:08 PM
Aloha Ryan, I have noticed on your posts to the left that you have pair of koi angels, do you have any little ones? If so are willing to part with some of them. I was given some angels 6 HBs, 3 golds. and 3 DDs. I love how the kois look and I would like to purchase some if possible from a Simply member before going anywhere else. Please let me know.

Mahalo Ike & Anne ;D

Ryan
01-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Hello Ike and Anne,

I am working on it. This pair is stubborn. They eat their wigglers so I'm going to have to raise the next batch artificially. I should get a spawn today. The breeder where these fish came from told me that a small percentage of the fry would be albino koi ;D

Ryan

aloha_discus
01-14-2003, 02:07 AM
Aloha Ryan, after writing the first message, I got a call from a friend. He lives in KC. He knew that I was interested in getting some juvenile koi angels, well as my luck would have it he said that I could have some of his for nothing. I was speechless. we talked for about an hour and as we talked he said he was just fooling with me >:(. I was so disgusted that I hung up on him. About an hour later my wife answered the phone and it was my ex friend this time he said he wanted to let me stew over this. BOY DID I.

He then surprised me, he put his wife on the phone and she told me that he was not going to give some koi angels >:(, but that he was going to give me a proven breeding pair. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I told her I was still upset and that I would forgive him when they arrived. He will be sending them on thursday and he will pay for shipping. What a friend. ::)

Ryan, I am still interested in some of yours when they are ready because of the coloration. I do not know what these look like but I am excited.

Take care of you and yours and Mahalo Ike & Anne

Ryan
01-14-2003, 02:18 AM
Please post pictures of them when you get them! I always love to see other peoples' angels. Also, one day we may be able to swap juvies for outcrossing purposes. It seems a lot of koi are really heavily inbred or backbred in order to get the color and such, but that seems to bring out any bad traits really quickly. So always nice to add some new or different blood to the line :)

Ryan