PDA

View Full Version : Kids say the darndest things

RichieE
01-17-2003, 04:57 PM
Ive been telling this story since November when my daughter was born and everyone seems to like it so I hope it comes across here.

My wife gave birth on Nov. 6th to our daughter Hannah. I decided to sit my eight year old son down and let him know what to expect when we went to see them in the maternity ward. His only experience in a hospital was right before my fatherinlaw passed away and I knew he would be a little spooked about going.
I said " Andy the first thing we will do is go into a small room where mom will be resting. Shes fine but she wont be walking around. There is nothing to worry about. Then we will go to a window down the hall from where mom is and look into a seperate room to see your new sister and all the other babies." Andy said "they keep them in there because they still have rabies right dad?" ;D

01-17-2003, 05:15 PM
ROTFL.... Richie. :D

"Hannah" I sure love that name!. Bet Andy will love that story when he is older, and has a friend over... Not... lol :)

I once caught my daughter (then 2) standing infront of the toilet struggling to do her thing. When I asked her what she was doing, she firmly replied "Peeing like Dayne (her brother) Mom"... I just want to die laughing. Need I say she made quite a mess? :-\