PDA

View Full Version : me + b-day money = discus

ReeferKimberly
01-23-2003, 02:33 AM
well i just got home from spending my $250 of birthday money. i bought two adult pigeon bloods. they are both really nice and one kinda looks like a red melon. and guess what?!? i passed my driving test yesterday which was my actuall birthday! a quarter tank of gas for discus shopping in just 4 hours! how will i ever afford my obsession coupled with my gas.....
kim

April
01-23-2003, 02:41 AM
Kim...congrats on your drivers test....and happy birthday!!
and im very happy to hear you got yourself two nice fish for your bday. i agree...only reason these day i own a car...is to get fish and fish supplies....and go around looking at more fish. lol.

Jason
01-23-2003, 07:59 AM
Congrats on the test, b-day and new fish!!! :)

turning 16 and going on a road trip to get some new discus brings back some great memories, thanks! ;D

limige
01-23-2003, 09:06 AM
wow, my parents told me i'd be broke as soon as i got a car cuz between gas, insurance and repairs you pretty much work to support your car lol.

but to top that off with a discus obsession :o
good luck!! hey, you got any pics of your new fish?!

DarkDiscus
01-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Kim,

Sounds like a pretty great birthday to me! Congratulations!

John

01-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Hey Kim, Happy Birthday!.. :jester:

I know the driving test is not an easy thing, as my son is struggling..... Congrats on passing it. Quite an accomplishment to be proud of.

Be sure to post pics of your new babies when they settle.

Julz :)

ReeferKimberly
01-23-2003, 11:05 PM
well i would be posting pictures but i didn't get the camera i asked for. but if i had gotten the camera, i wouldn't have the new fish, so i guess it works out. i'm not exactly sure what a red melon looks like but i guess mine is sorta like one. the one i'm talking about has pigeon blood patern and a pinkish coral base color. not orange or yellow like most but almost completely coral-pink. i love them. they are in their own 20 gallon right now for a while till i'm surew they are healthy. thank u everyone for the birthday wishes! keep on fishin' (the good kind ;)).....well nevermind. i like regular fishing too.
kim :-*

Don_Lee
01-24-2003, 01:10 PM
Congratulations Kim!

Don ;D

Lynn
01-26-2003, 01:59 AM
Congrats Kim on the test and the new fish!!!!
That was a good b-day indeed!!!!!!!
Enjoy! ;D ;D
Lynn