PDA

View Full Version : WHERE CAN GET PRAZI-QUANTEL/FLUBENDAZOLE

DISCUS USA
02-03-2003, 08:08 PM
WHERE THE HEC CAN I GET THESE MEDS PRAZI-QUANTEL/FLUBENDAZOLE/AND PANACUR.MY FISH WERE NOT PROPERLY QUARINTENED NOW PAYING THE PRICE PLEASE LEAVE WEBSITES ,PHONE # S OR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR STORES THAT CARRY THE FOLLOWING.GOOD LOOKING OUT SIMPLY DISCUS .

Denny
02-03-2003, 08:53 PM
here is the email address

billman@citynet.net

read the thread on prazi below for more info

DISCUS USA
02-03-2003, 09:07 PM
THANKS DJ ,I EMAILED THOSE PEOPLE EARLIER BUT NO RESPONSE,I GUESS I GOT IN TOHCH AFTER THEY CLOSED SHOP,BUT I WANTED ANOTHER SUPPLIER JUST IN CASE THEY DONT HAVE IN STOCK MY POOR FISH ARE DOING NOT SO GOOD ,THANKS DJ IM SURE THEY HAVE IT AND WILL GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AS SOON AS THEY CAN.IM GOING TO READ NOW THE THING ABOUT PRAZI BELOW NOW.BYE.

Ardan
02-04-2003, 08:25 PM
flubendazole at http://www.4fishstuff.com/index.htm, download the catalog.

Panacur at a vet.

hth

DISCUS USA
02-04-2003, 09:10 PM
I FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF SOMEONE YOU GUYS DIRECTED TO ,VETAMERICA.COM ,THEY ONLY HAD PRAZI-QUANTEL $9.95 FOR 3 TABS CONTAINING 23MG EACH AND $15.95 FOR 5 TABS CONTAINING 34MG EACH.IM GOING TO CALL MY DOGS VET TOMMOROW AND SEE IF THEY CAME SWING SOME PANACUR MY WAY.BILLMAN EMAILED ME BUT I ALREADY ORDERED PRAZI HE SAY HE DOESNT CARRY METRONIDAZOLE SO DONT BOTHER.HE ALSO SAID THAT HIS MIN ORDER IS 3 GRAMS OF PRAZI AT $5.00 EACH GRAM.I PREFER TO GET IT IN TABLET FORM THAT WAY YOU ARE ASSURED THAT THE PRAZ YOUR GETTING DOES NOT HAVE ANY CUT IN IT MEANING OTHER FORIGN MATTER RESEMBLING PRAZI .JUST STATING MY OPINION FROM PAST EXPERIENCES. 8) 8) 8)

SFming
02-05-2003, 12:06 AM
VETAMERICA.COM is the cheapest site that I found it from the net so far.

Denny
02-05-2003, 01:24 AM
make sure you get the conversions right when using prazi. this has happened before.

to treat 100 gallons of water 1 time you need 1 gram or 1000 mg. from barry you pay $5 for 1 gram or 1000 mg.

you stated that 5 tablets at 34mg each for a total of 170 mg is $19.95 and with a little math i come up with $120.00 for 1000 mg from this source compared to $5 from barry. :o

it's a little late and if i miscalculated somewhere please straighten me out and accept my apology ;D

fcdiscus
02-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Not to be facetious hector, but I have read a few of your posts, and maybe you should get a few good books, and read a ton of threads here before you start medicating your fish. JMO- I will shut up if you want! Frank :-\

DISCUS USA
02-05-2003, 09:13 AM
THATS OK FRANK,I ADMIT I AM NOT A 3 STAR GENERAL DISCUS KEEPER ,BUT I DO MY BEST WITH WHAT I HAVE THAT INCLUDES THE WONDERFUL HELP FROM EVERYONE AT SIMPLY DISCUS.BUT IT BEGINS TO GET A BIT CONFUSING WHEN ONE PERSON RECOMMENDS TO DO THINGS ONE WAY AND ANOTHER TELLS YOU A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING ,YOU UNDERSTAND.SO I CAME TO A FINAL CONCLUSION TO QT ALL OF MY REMAINING DISCUS.ONE THING THAT I GOT FROM EVERYONE IS NOT TO SKIP ON QT ,THAT YOU MUST AGREE ON AS AN EXPERIENCED HOBBIEST,RIGHT FRANK OR ARE YOU SAYING THAT PRAZI IS NOT THE RIGHT MEDICATION TO QT DISCUS.WHAT BOOKS DO YOU RECOMMEND. ;) ;) ;) :o

brewmaster15
02-05-2003, 10:20 AM
Hi Hector,
Sometimes it is best to ask your questions, listen to all answers and then research them for yourself, and ask more questions based on what you have learned.

I need to ask if the meds your are looking for are related to your 911 post?

Sometimes it also helps if you decide on one course of action, and pick one person to work with on your problems. Often times there are multiple treatments that will work, but each must be done following a specific set of directions for it to work. There are never any guarantees that the person you pick will be the right one to go with. Luckily on this board there are many that can help you.

If you want to talk more about your fishes probelms, feel free to Instant message me, or email at brewmaster15@att.net

goodluck,
al

fcdiscus
02-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Hey Hector, I agree with Al! Contact him directly, and you will get help from one of the best. Best of luck! Frank ;)

DISCUS USA
02-10-2003, 01:40 PM
OK GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVISE ,AND ALL MY REMAINING FISH HAVE RECOVERED ,EATING ,GAINED THEIR COLOR BACK .BY THE TIME I FOUND THE PRAZI ,ORDERED IT,RECEIVED IT ,THE DISCUS WERE DOING MUCH BETTER ON THEIR OWN,MUST HAVE BEEN THE OVER CLEANING OF THE FILTER,REMOVAL OF FOAM BLOCKS FROM FLUVAL 404,NOT AGING THE WATER ,TEMP,AERATING,AND MUST OF PUT THEM IN PH SHOCK.THANKS GUYS NOW I KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY DO WATER CHANGES. :D :D :DAPPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT. ;)

goldengatediscus
02-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Hector:
Switch off your "CAPS LOCK" button. When you type in CAPS, it's the internet equivalent to SCREAMING at somebody in person.
Brigitte :)