PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Discus for sale in Denver

patrick
02-04-2003, 03:49 PM
I am getting a new shipment of discus in tomorrow, 2/5/03. If you are in the Denver Area, check the newpaper for more information.

I will have nearly 500 fish, mostly 2 inch but will also have larger well-established fish, up to 5 inches.

Patrick :D

DISCUS USA
02-04-2003, 03:57 PM
PATRICK LOTS ALOT OF FISH ,CAN YOU SHIP THE FISH TO NEW YORK,AND PLEASE FILL US IN ON WHICH STRAINS YOU ARE GETTING ,COLORS,IF POSSIBLE POST SOME PICTURES HERE. ;D ;D

patrick
02-04-2003, 04:17 PM
At this point I am not set up for shipping.

Yellow Marlboro
Royal Blue
Red Royal Blue
Red Snakeskin
Blue Snakeskin
Red Marlboro
Red Turquoise
Blue Diamond Turquoise
White Scorpion
Turquoise Blue
Red Doll
Siam Ruby
Pigeon Blood
Red Dragon
Tiger
Neon Blue
Cobalt Blue
Brilliant Blue

Maybe a few more... Patrick

DISCUS USA
02-04-2003, 04:31 PM
THAT ALRIGHT PATRICK,WHERES DENVER ANYWAY IN COLORADO USA.AND HOW MUCH ARE THE YELLOW MARLBORO ,RED MARLBORO,WHITE SCORPION,TIGER,SIAM RUBY,RED DRAGON,AND RED DOLL IN 2 INCH SIZE. :D

patrick
02-04-2003, 04:47 PM
Denver, Co

Starting at $20.00.

Patrick

DISCUS USA
02-04-2003, 06:46 PM
DENVER COLORADO ,TOO FAR FOR ME TO RIDE MY BIKE FROM NEW YORK JUST KIDDING PATRICK SOUNDS LIKE THE PEOPLE IN DENVER HAVE ALL THE LUCK, I THINK IM GOING TO STICK TO LOCAL BREEDERS FOR NOW,GOOD LUCK PATRICK.

Baltazar
02-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Patrick,
I am new to Discus, and just set up my tank. Would I be able to come look at your selection in Denver? I live in Aurora and I cant wait to get my first Discus!! I have a 75 gallon tank and I want to get an amount of Discus that would be appropriate for the size tank I have.
THanks
Balt

patrick
02-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Balt,

Thanks for your message. Please see the ad in the Denver Rocky Mountain News for more information. I have a great selection, about 500 fish-all sizes and colors. I been selling discus since August of 2001, most of my customers are repeat business.

Patrick