PDA

View Full Version : Come play the 'Michael Jackson Baby Drop' game!

Ryan
02-10-2003, 03:49 PM
Many of you may have heard about Michael Jackson dangling his newborn son from the balcony of a building while showing him to the press. Well, it was only a matter of time before they made a game of it!

The object is to catch the falling babies that Michael throws over the roof, but not the evil spiders that he occasionally tosses. The more babies you catch, the more time you have to play -- each successful baby catch results in seconds added to the timer. Watch out, he starts throwing them real fast after a few minutes!

Oh, and who could resist the "Smooth Criminal" muzak playing in the background, or the occasional "WOO HOO!" from Michael as he drops the babies.

This isn't meant to offend anyone, just all in good fun :)

Ryan

EDIT -- Oops, the link doesn't work anymore!

02-10-2003, 04:13 PM
Ryan, I played it one time..I scored a 560...dont know if that is good or bad :D :D :D

Randy

Ryan
02-10-2003, 04:24 PM
I got 540 and it said I only had "Average" parenting skills. Guess you were probably in the same range as me. I couldn't help it, he just chucks them over the roof so fast... Plus everytime he stomps he feet and goes, "Woooo" I get distracted.. lol..

Ryan 8)

02-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Your Score: 470

You Scored Poorly
You and Homer Simpson would be good friends
You have poor Parenting Skills

'Doh :o

Gnome
02-10-2003, 11:26 PM
I score 880, pretty good
you have good parenting skill but yo're not perfect,
you & heathcliff huxtable would be good friends....

well it is not that hard though, I was just amazed that the babies can bounce at the edge of the screen.. lol

Aquatic_Design
02-11-2003, 10:14 AM
I scored 1000. It still says good parenting skills but not perfect.
Considering I don't have kids(except discus, dogs, and horses) I did okay. I wonder what the perfect score is?
Too funny Ryan. The Woooo is very distracting. ;D ;D ;D
Donna :)