PDA

View Full Version : NICHOLAS KNOWLES

ALEXIS
02-12-2003, 01:35 PM
Does any one on the board have e-mail adress for Nicholas Knowles ? Nicholas I sent a check to you for posters please I-mail me on the board with the status. The check was cashed about a month ago. You may have lost my info in the shuffle not damage done but I would like what i paid for.

Alexis

FishRule
02-22-2003, 12:53 AM
Here is his website, and the email he has been using.

sales@aquaticwholesale.com (Nicholas Knowles)

www.aquaticwholesale.com

ALEXIS
02-22-2003, 10:19 AM
This appears to be a moving or mobile operation ! I am glad it was not a ton of money I sent in for the posters. Also thanks for the info FishRule.

Alexis

P.S. Sadden that these type of operations can show their faces here at Simply ??? ???

FishRule
02-24-2003, 03:31 PM
You are most welcome. Have you heard anything back from him yet?

chirohorn
02-24-2003, 04:01 PM
I can see why you ordered the poster - it's nice. Wasn't there a negative post a while back about discushunters.com <-- his other website?

FishRule
03-04-2003, 01:01 AM
Hey Alexis,
Ever hear back from Nickolas? I notice his site is no longer accepting PayPal, interesting. Hope you get your poster or money returned, keep us posted :)
FishRule

ALEXIS
03-04-2003, 10:22 AM
I e-mailed this person and they insisted that the posters had been sent months ago. I can swear on two stacks of BIBLES I don't have the posters or my money. I guess it is save to assume I have been taken or HOOD Winked !