PDA

View Full Version : Order from www.aquacave.com

02-15-2003, 10:02 PM
Well as some of you know the last couple of weeks i have been setting up my new fish room and i needed alot of different things to make it happen. I looked all over on the net for best prices for all the things i needed and found alot of them at Alberts store www.aquacave.com
He has great prices and customer service to match. He sent the order out right away and the one thing on back order showed up 2 days later. He let me know the day it shipped (which was the day after i ordered) and emailed me to make sure all was well.
It was one of the better orders i ever made online and thought it was worth mentioning to all you people.
If you need some supplies, give his site a look. I was very happy all around. ;D
And no, i dont have any ties with this site,or with Albert i have never even spoken to the man in person, just a few emails about the order i just made. Besides he is a member here and we should support our own kind. LOL
Take care, Matt

Tyler
02-15-2003, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the info Matt.
Did you try the Titanium heaters he has on the site??? I've been looking for some good heaters...and have been hearing a lot about the titaniums....so do you know if those are good ones?

Tyler

02-15-2003, 10:14 PM
Matt....
Good to see you had second thoughts.... So whats your flavor with the new beginning once removed? Thanks for the kudos re. Alberts store... Helps a ton!!!

Sure have missed your posts.... :(

Please....... Hello to Nora. :)

Aquarius
02-15-2003, 10:16 PM
Ya, I just bought one of the new Azoo's Silica Glass heaters from them off Ebay. I did recieve the heater very quickly, though never received one Email from them, though I had asked to be informed on when it shipped.. Scarry thing was, the box, shipped USPS, had two small pieces of newspaper in it to package up this GLASS HEATER :o

-steve

02-15-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey Tyler, i have titanium heters, but not from Albert. I do love them though. I will never go back to glass after the way these have been. Then again its only been maybe 6 months using them, so i cant say long term, but short term, there great.

Julz... Im back.... run and hide...LOL
I missed alot of you people too.
See ya around, Matt

Tyler
02-15-2003, 11:15 PM
Thanks Matt,
Are Albert's titaniums the same one's that you have been using???

Tyler
p.s. It's great to see ya back

Don_Lee
02-16-2003, 12:21 AM
Thanks for sharing Matt...good to see you back!

Don ;D

Jeff
02-16-2003, 01:23 AM
Good info thanks. :)

02-16-2003, 10:16 PM
Matt, Many of us are likened to the Flower Horn ( Luo Hon ) as we eat are own kind! Joe :)

jsojda
02-18-2003, 01:47 PM
Hey tyler,

JMHO, but I have the Pro heat titaniums (aquacave's) and the via aquas titaniums. I prefeer the Via aqua because they seem to hold a temp better. Only had them for about six months as well so i cannot say the long term benefits.

larry lob
02-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Hi,

I am in the UK and just ordered a pro heater and some sponge filters from aquacave i'll let you know how it goes.

Larry

CHEWAL
02-22-2003, 04:28 AM
I HAVE BOUGHT SUPPLIES FOR MY FISHROOM ON 4 DIFFERENT TIMES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO LIVE ONLY 45 MINUTES AWAY AND ALBERT HAS ALWAYS HAD MY ORDER READY ;D ;D

BLUEKNIGHT
02-22-2003, 01:31 PM
This guy has the best prices. He even beats the catalogs. Plus with him i dont got to pay shipping.I have dealt with him a lot of times.

brew1
02-22-2003, 05:39 PM
Hey Matt welcome back. New rack system in the works, maybe a drip system? I can also vouch for Albert after visiting with him a couple of weeks ago and adopting 6 of his Red Leopard x Red Snakeskin fry.

Albert was great to visit with and enjoyed shooting the
_hit about discus. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in nice round colorfully patterned fry. They are about 2" - 3" and most have kind of a pearl pattern.

:D

02-23-2003, 09:00 PM
I too have bought from him. I got 3 Pro Heat Titanium heaters and am very happy.

larry lob
02-26-2003, 07:19 AM
Hi,

5 days later including a weekend and my wife just rang me to tell me my box has arrived from america!
Well i'll open it when i get home and see if anything is broken but that is super fast in my book.

3 working days from U.S.A to the U.K.

top draw Mr Albert!

thanks

Larry

larry lob
02-27-2003, 06:03 AM
Hi,

A big thumbs up! everything came safe and sound and very quick, thing is i am a bit of a fool :-\ :-\ i ordered a heater ........ a heater from the usa................ i live in the U.K........... they use 120V we use 240V............ok i am a donught, now i got to find a converter :furious: :fried:

Larry

Ardan
03-06-2003, 10:05 PM
I ordered a couple heaters last weekend and they arrived Wednesday.
the price was great, email confirmation came on the weekend, shipping was great , and the product seems to be great.

Just click on the link at the bottom of this page.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SNap0283
03-10-2003, 05:09 AM
Last month I purchased a Pro Heat Titanium Heater from aquacave and am VERY happy. The heater came in just 2 days. So far the heater is working perfect. I plugged it in set on 79° and it hasn't altered at all. I will DEF. order from them again.

mtwinn
03-14-2003, 02:07 AM
After reading all the good things everyone had to say about Aquacave, I decided to place an order for 2 titanium pro heater and some sponge filters. The price was great, and the service was excellent. I even got an email from Albert telling me my order was shipped and by what method. I placed the order on 3/11/03 and it arrived today...only 2 days later. I don't know which brand of heater is better, and I guess time will tell if aquacave's heater is any good, but I do know that I will be ordering again from Aquacave. Thanks a lot Albert!!! :)

Mike