PDA

View Full Version : April, GoatLady & Femme Fatales

02-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Discus Damsels not in distress!

I sincerely hope the Great Discus Heist is a figment of your imagination. Now, Tracy is up to no good! Seemingly, I can trust none of the womenfolk! Scheming, even against my HSOIC ( Head Security, Officer In Charge )her hubby, Randy aka RoboRand. This Female Bonding is getting out of hand.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=12;
action=display;threadid=3006;start=30 under Joe@ Enchanted Discus heading --page 4.

Randy, We may need to call in Jack Taylor and the rest of the swat team--You know the ladies like the spankings! :D The strip searches will have to be done regularly and without just cause! Be attentive and especially look for suspicious discus implants! We need a battle plan. Joe :-"
"71325

Lynn
02-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Joe

I plan on heisting and shaking you down LONG before the ACA! :P

I plan on having a coffee pot and espresso machine in my room to keep the girls coherent and scheming!!! ;) ;D
8)Lynn

Lynn
02-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Joe

I plan on heisting and shaking you down LONG before the ACA! :P

I plan on having a coffee pot and espresso machine in my room to keep the girls coherent and scheming!!! ;) ;D
8)Lynn

02-18-2003, 06:43 PM
Time for a huddle Ladies? :P

02-18-2003, 09:11 PM
Joe my friend, this lady talk in getting serious.....Even the wife is turning to the darkside.(I blame it all on the chat room) I see now that the first draft of our security plan will need to be tossed out with the culls and fish waste and that a new plan will be needed.
Yes Joe, strip searches and fur lined handcuffs will have to be implemented into our plan. I have several top secret plans of attack both for offensive and defensive battle's, of course these will have to be discused off line on non traceable phone lines. I do agree that our security staff will have to be increased and training will have to begin ASAP.
Life here on the homefront is already changing, the wife asked me when I was going to set up the empty 125 gal fish tank and then went out and bought me a new 55 gal. fish tank and just smiled and gave me one of her wicked laughs when she gave it to me, and then mumbled something about Joe, Cinnci and crazy glue. I feel my discus slipping from my hands as we speak, she came home today and asked me how HER wigglers were doing.
Am I scared.......Well I learned many years ago to never show fear.

Watching his back, Randy

02-18-2003, 10:44 PM
When you least expect it..........

Expect it!!! ;)

02-24-2003, 01:50 AM
all of this banter does not hold water! It would take a master thief with a foolproof plan to pull this off! The rooms are equipped with space age "night vision starlight laser technology " hooked up to a high resolution satellite system. Randy will be monitoring the room 24/4 .Estrogen sensors will be strategically placed in the confines of the entry.

xray technicians will be utilized at all exits. mench will have his 3D glasses on wearing the big grin. Gary will not give up his seat and Randy will be ever vigilant in his quest for truth, justice and the American way ( drum roll please! ) Joe ;D

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
02-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Obviously you ""GUYS"" are not planing on a "REDHEAD" joining the Female Winning side? ;) ;D :-*

Not to worry Girls...........

:gorgeous:

02-27-2003, 05:54 PM
The "redhead " aka Karen is the "ace in the hole " Joe ;)

mench
02-28-2003, 12:47 PM
NO...NO...NO....Not RED!!!!!!!!!!!! If the imfamous redhead is planning on going to the ACA,we may be in big trouble....I will start my anti-readhead training today....the wimmins must have found out that the only thing that trips my trigger is RED......well maybe blondes,brown hair,black hair and the really built balddino....HEE HEE Hey I do have my standards....female and breathing are the two biggest!!!!!
I think the boys better start getting our plans together...one says coffey and expresso....heck anyone knows that rum and Jack in the black will overcome expresso any day.....
I have ordered the black leather thongs,with flames of course,and the black leather masks for the crack security staff,we may have to step up to cattle prods to keep the crowds in line and moving,or maybe just the whips and chains will be enough,but the way the dark side is talking we may have to take drastic measures to keep order in the "Discus Kings Domain"
Himmmmm maybe something along the lines of a no clothes zone so no one can smuggle the fishies out....or the use of the xray goggles...so many things to think of...
Randy you may have to keep a real tight rein on the lady of the house,she seems to be one of the leaders of the dark side....maybe a little something in her nitetime toddie to loosen the tongue and have her spill the beans.....It that doesn't work you can always go to the ole standby and break out the riding crop...yea,yea I know she really goes for that but if you just show her that and NOT use it it may work....
Well back to the bowels of the flame cave to work on more security devices...

Mench 8) 8) :flame:

02-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Hey Mench,
Come on over to the dark side!

Tracey

mench
03-01-2003, 08:28 AM
NEVER!!!!!!!!! I will never sucome to the Dark Side....Nothing could make me turn....Well maybe now that I think about it.....there are a few things....AAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGG the forces are at work already,invading my thoughts.......
Almost lost for a second,had to call on my male-pig bonding mantra to help me turn back from the Dark Side....

Mench

limige
03-02-2003, 05:19 AM
hehe, don't worry joe, we got your back! :bandana: