PDA

View Full Version : Pass me the Chocolate.......

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
02-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Well... This ought to cheer ya up Fellow Female Fishy keepers of the World!
HOLY CR&^! :o :o Okay this makes the fact that I Just got a Ticket from a Handsome Local..... Had to add the Handsome in there! makes the story more complete! argh argh argh...
Okay where was I??? OH YA I was given a Ticket by the Local Highway patrol here for being on the road with out a WIDE LOAD!!! sign on my butt!
OKAY!!
Now Give me BACK MY CHOCOLATE and I don't care I use my tredmill as a clothes hanger anymore!!

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
02-23-2003, 07:54 PM
I don't know how to attach more than one pic....

April
02-23-2003, 07:54 PM
hmmmm....ok brb. going to go get a piece of chocolate....
Ed dont forget the red flag also . long load also. LOL.
stay off the highway.take a secret shortcut.

April
02-23-2003, 07:55 PM
ok now thats scary .

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
02-23-2003, 07:57 PM
Now here ya go......
I LIKE MY BUTT I LIKE MY BUTT I LIKE MY BUTT I LIKE MY BUTT! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:gorgeous:

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
02-23-2003, 08:01 PM
:o :puke: :puke: :puke:

Ryan
02-23-2003, 09:15 PM
I don't get it. Somewhere in the world that is considered beautiful? That's just awful...

Ryan

02-23-2003, 09:24 PM
OMG Karen...
Its amazing they are still able to stand up... I am a thin person by nature but that is mere self destruction ..... ???

I'll stick with the cigarettes thank you..... 8)

Julz..... :-\

RandalB
02-23-2003, 11:12 PM
Disgusting man.

Carol_Roberts
02-24-2003, 12:45 AM
Karen, where did you find those pictures? If they were discus we'd put them in the freezer :o :o :o Where are their mothers?

brewmaster15
02-24-2003, 01:03 AM
Looks like a severe case of Capillaria, or possibly also Hexamita... You can try using Metro, or panacur on them but I think they are going be runted and definetly will be poor breeders. ::) :)

-al

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
02-24-2003, 01:38 AM
Actually those are REALLY disturbing pics! VERY SAD!

Carol It came in a email to me from my sister....
I was really thin ONCE! ::) ;D
but that is beyond words..... any good or postable words! ;)
Guess not a good thing to post but when I saw that I Hoped it would have the effect that it had on me......
and the moral of my thoughts were...
Ya know its okay to be who you are and it really is okay to be "OKAY!"

TAKE CARE
Karen :gorgeous:

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
02-24-2003, 11:48 AM
Okay and on that note....
anyone know how to get TWINKIE GOO out of a computer Keyboard? :funny: :funny: :funny:

limige
03-02-2003, 05:27 AM
it's really a shame that the people that knew this women didn't care enough to get her into a hospital before her desease got that bad!!!

that is a mental condition that is really hard to shake, my ex had a sister that was ballimic and anerexic. ok i can be terrible at spelling...

but yes, it unfortunate nobody got her into a hospital sooner to seek treatment.

mench
03-02-2003, 06:07 AM
I like my "wimmins "with a little meat and potatoes on thier bones...Those girls look like poster children for the death camps of WW2...how could anyone think that they look good??????
Thin ain't that in

Mench,time for another donut.......

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
03-02-2003, 04:53 PM
MENCHASAURAS
I knew it... .I knew it....... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I am Just the WOMAN FOR YOU!
I seem to have found alot of Meat and potatoes lately!
LMAO!
Now... where did I put those HO HO'S?

K :gorgeous:

jim_shedden
03-02-2003, 09:54 PM
Karren : that scares the sh#$ out of me..........definite culls..........eat lots of chocolat.

Francisco_Borrero
03-04-2003, 12:12 AM
Hey Karen, so you are just busy posting those scary pictures and chomping on twinkies by the puter at the same time ? How can you maintain an apetite with those sights ? Or is it old, leftover twinkie goo ?
Thanks for the visual treat.
Cheers, Francisco.

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
03-04-2003, 01:29 AM
ROTFL
Okay this is me.....
I manage and do inventory in a convenience store/gas station...
I am always OUT OF GAS...I am talking OUT! as in the rejected little alarm thinger going off all the time.. I have found that if You CRANK the radio loud enough I can drown most of it and the kids out.....
I am ALWAYS OUT OF Milk and Bread
and I Cannot for the LIFE of me understand just why the (*& this Tredmill thing doesn't work if I am tredmilling WHILE I eat the Twinkies!! (like I would leave any Crumbs Francisco! argh argh argh ;)) Okay I Lied... I despise Twinkies... :puke: :puke:
Now CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE ANYTHING!! Okay,...........well mabe not anything... But... Well you get my point! LMAO!!!

Now where was I??