PDA

View Full Version : DISCUSFARM.US

engineguy129
02-28-2003, 11:49 PM
Hi everyone,
Some of you may know me and have seen me posting here since Oct, truthfully I was reading as much as I could to get myself prepared. Today I wanted to express my deepest thanks for all of you that have "guided" me, especially Jeff at discusfarm.us here in Southern Cal. After 5 months I finally bought my fish from him. Very professional and willing to help. I think I have paused like 5 times to eyeball them......simply beautiful, thanx again Jeff and everyone else here at simply.

Rob ;D sorry pic is not greatest quality

Carol_Roberts
02-28-2003, 11:54 PM
Well it looks like you bought 2 snowflakes, a SS and a red turquoise, I can't see the one in back. They are nice and big!

darcy
02-28-2003, 11:56 PM
More I say more pic's!!!!!! I like the snowflakes!!!!!!

way to go Jeff!!!!
Darcy

April
03-01-2003, 02:41 AM
Rob. those look great. congrats. and glad you got them finally. hope you enjoy them immensely . you have alot of patience. no way i couldve waited that long. lol.

daddyg70
03-01-2003, 03:40 AM
Nice fish. Looks like 2 snow whites, 1 red angel, and 1 red diamond. I bought two from Jeff and they are doing great (red angel, leopard diamond). I have been to his store 3 times in the past two months so far for CBW and 2 of 3 times I left with a fish! My wife always teases me when I go that I will come back with a lb. of CBW AND a new fish! Kudos to Jeff and Simply for making my new hobby fun and enjoyable. It has definitely been a learning experience. Thanks to you guys I have less in my pockets! :D

Don_Lee
03-01-2003, 12:07 PM
Great looking fish Rob! So glad to see that you took the plunge and got your fish, bet they are as wonderful as you thought they would be eh? Make sure you keep us updated on how they are doing.

Don ;D

Nathan_T
03-01-2003, 01:55 PM
I've visited Jeff's place several times and will be going back tomorrow hopefully. On February 1 I bought six from him (shooting stars I beleive). Since then I have had four of them pair up. They are still young but I'm sure as they mature I will have Discus fry.

Jeff and his brother are great guys. They've been very helpful. When I first bought the fish they seemed a little stressed and Jeff and his brother drove out to my place at night to see them. Turned out everything was ok.

You can't ask for better service! ;)

Nathan

Carol_Roberts
03-02-2003, 04:38 PM
Boy, you can't ask for better service than that! I wish I lived close enough to look at every discus in every tank and pick and choose. More fun than Disney Land :heart1:

RandalB
03-02-2003, 10:19 PM
I just got an order of fish supplies and food from Jeff.

Fast service, great pricing. Class act all the way. I can tell he's from the midwest originally.

RandalB

SLY
03-03-2003, 04:46 AM
nice to see another class act..nice fishes rob..we want more pics of the other 2 spotted or red diamonds as I can't see them clearly. Good job Jeff. :thumbsup: