PDA

View Full Version : My luck.. snow storm while waiting. for ...

brewmaster15
03-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Well this is my luck.. I have a shipment on a truck right now of California blackworms and another of frozen food from Dan at aquatic foods.

We have a snow storm going on, and I could have left early..but have to stay and wait. The truck is running already 4 hours late compared to its normal delivery, and I have no clue when it will get here! :-\

This is a bummer, I could be home having some family time with my little girl :'(

C'mon airborn... hurry up and get here!!!!

-al

Smokey
03-06-2003, 04:53 PM
Hey Al, I think I found your shipment.

Hi, is this the AAA, the Amish Animal Association? Good, my horse just blew a shoe, can you get over here soon, because I believe I'm going to Hell for using this phone. Oh, yes, could you give Al a call and tell him there might be a slight delay.

brewmaster15
03-06-2003, 05:11 PM
LMAO--- Thanks Smokey! ;D ;D

DarkDiscus
03-07-2003, 10:40 AM
Al,

You actually get yours delivered to work? Whenever I try that, they send it to my home anyway - except once! It's so much easier to get them at work and quickly rinse them off! Except when it's snowing!

Hope you got them okay!

John

April
03-08-2003, 12:11 AM
hmmm....think you need to move your home and fish much closer to a wholesaler who sells all that you need brew....
or..better yet.....open your own wholesaler...all for the fish.

redlines
03-08-2003, 03:44 PM
Someone should probably tell that poor Amish deliveryman that he is standing in a phone boot and not a glass out house before he freezes of mr. winky looking for the hole in the ground to releave himself in... :o

Smokey
03-13-2003, 12:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - good one redline.
HEY AL... did you finally get the discus ???

TOMMY
03-14-2003, 07:47 PM
I thought he said blackworms and food. But that storm was loooong overdue! We've been luck up here at the NE for quite a while!

Thank God spring is on her way!

Tom