PDA

View Full Version : Joke (Don't get offended)

SLY
03-13-2003, 02:02 AM
Retrenchment Letter

Dear staff,

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of economy in US since last Christmas, Management has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 40 years of age on early retirement. This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to management to be eligible for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination). Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW scheme (Scheme Covering Retired Early Workers). A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Management deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income for
Dependants of Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel
Early Severance). Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by management.

Persons staying on will receive as much **** (Special High Intensity
Training) as possible. Management has always prided itself on the amount of **** it gives employees. Should you feel that you do not receive enough ****, please bring to the attention of your Supervisor. They have been trained to give you all the **** you can handle.

Sincerely,

The Management

Mat
03-13-2003, 04:08 PM
i think someone is gonna get chucked out of this site >:(

03-13-2003, 07:32 PM
:)

SLY
03-14-2003, 10:51 AM
i think someone is gonna get chucked out of this site >:(

it's a joke ur getting too serious..I am sure u can report to the mods or the admins about it if u don't like it..as for chucking someone out of this site..nice try!

Ryan
03-14-2003, 11:10 AM
The "You Talking to Me?" section of SimplyDiscus was created for off-topic posts, whether they be funny stories, jokes, news-related items, or friendly banter between members.

Not everything that gets posted here can please everyone, and some things may bother people as we've found out in the past (remember the hunting pictures?). Sly put a disclaimer in the title of his post and it should have been an indicator as to what kind of joke it was. While some may find it crude, others understand that it's simply a joke and there was nothing meant by it.

No one is getting booted from the site. I personally thought it was funny because that's exactly what my job did to me the day after Christmas, so I'm sorry to those it has offended.

Ryan

Darren
03-14-2003, 12:43 PM
Ditto to Ryan! I loved it Sly!

Darren

jim_shedden
03-14-2003, 04:13 PM
Too much Sly............I thought it was funny too.......... ;D

RandalB
03-14-2003, 05:13 PM
Sly.
You work for the same outfit that I do?

RandalB (I can take a joke too...)

dm
03-14-2003, 07:10 PM
;D
I got that one sent to me in my e-mail the other day. Hillarious!
:D

Don_Lee
03-14-2003, 07:36 PM
Naughty Slyly, always causing trouble....what are we ever going to do with you???? lol

Don ;D

brewmaster15
03-14-2003, 09:38 PM
well since my company just raped and shafted 20% of the work force I can relate. >:( especially since I'm one of the ones they decided to keep around for amusement latter on.

The words may not sit well with everyone, but in todays business world... the anology is appropriate. :-\

-al

Goldfish_in_a_bowl
03-15-2003, 01:52 AM
Well I was OFFENDED!
You're job has WAYyyyyyyy TONS more perks than mine SLY! >:( :'( :'( :-\ :-\
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
K :gorgeous:
BTW SLY I thought it was Hilarious! I want to print it and Tape it on my boss's door! Course he would never guess who put it there! ;D

Mat
03-15-2003, 06:31 AM
Im not offended but then again im pretty ignorant