PDA

View Full Version : Ocean nutrition F1 pellets!!!

Jason
03-26-2003, 07:03 PM
anyone tried these yet? I used to use the old o.n. discus pelets but they stopped making them long time ago.

If these new pellets are as good as the flakes I'm sold!

Aquatic_Design
03-26-2003, 08:51 PM
Hi Jason,
I use them a few times a week. Most of my discus eat them very well. Some of the picky newcomers have been a little slow about wanting to eat them. I have not had to soak them like the Azoo pellets. Even the fish that have a history of bloat have not had any problems with them.
HTH
Donna :)

Carol_Roberts
03-27-2003, 12:49 AM
Where did you find the ONF pellets?

Aquatic_Design
03-27-2003, 07:21 AM
Hi Carol,
I got them from drsfostersmith.com
Donna :)

arpanlib
03-27-2003, 10:33 AM
the ocean nutrition site has lots a stuff......... unfortunately we cannot get them in INDIA.......... specially the frozen stuff......... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

but i do manage to get the seaweeds and the other dry stuff.......

www.oceannutrition.com

their site is working, atleast the product section.....

arpanlib

daddyg70
04-12-2003, 11:25 PM
When I bought fish from Jeff yesterday I noticed he had ONF1/2 pellets in stock. Hopefully he will respond to this post because I want to know if his fish accepts them. I know they accept the flake food without hesitation! I checked out the ingredients of the pellets on the website and unlike the flake, the pellets have garlic in them.

Greg ;D

Jeff
04-13-2003, 01:02 AM
I have not been feeding them that long. Just starting them out. So far the fish have not really taken to them. Another week or two will tell. We will see. :)

04-13-2003, 02:12 AM
Hi,

Regarding Jeff's fish they eat the ONF1 and ONF2 flakes like crazy.

Mine polish the bottom of the tank in 5 min max. :)

alex

April
04-13-2003, 10:50 AM
i use the onf1 flakes . Jason and i got jeff to go get them and be the test guy. if he says they like them we will order them from him. he also sells the onf1 foods.
the main thing is if the water stays good with them.
awaiting our results. lol.
I believe he said they were fairly big sized pellets. so not for the little guys.