PDA

View Full Version : Colour feed

Tony
04-02-2003, 08:11 PM
my golden retreiver ate the whole bottle of dry fish food. (mixture of spirulina disc, tetra bit, cichlid bid)

Should I expect any colour improvement on the dog. 8-)

I really don't know what to say when I came back and find that she has ate the whole big tube full of fish food. (she got it from the bench, pop the lid...) at least she didn't leave a bit on the carpet.

Well they ate the cat food when the cat doesn't notice/ or walk away.... but fish food is gone too far.

Aquarius
04-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Just give him some eggs too :)

I know my cats enjoy Bloodworms, but nothing so far as the dry foods go.

korbi_doc
04-03-2003, 05:11 PM
:bounce: :bounce: One of my previous Dobermans would eat anything that didn't eat her first!! She was the ultimate THIEF!!!! Items-take the sandwich right out of a tech's hand, any food not protected by heavy machinery, ate 2 frozen chicken kievs in the time it took to go out & check the generator in the motor home (horse show), & could open that trash compactor quicker than I could.(it had to be left in locked down position) But, after the day she ate Jean's (office mgr) big $12 can of fish food out in the office, she went too far & we made her wear the can for several days. She did leave it alone after that, but we were also more careful. She was a great dog & wonderful companion. She would've loved having a cat in the house that had to be fed. Hahahhahahahaha!!!! Dottie ;D ;D ;D :funny: :funny: :funny:

brewmaster15
04-03-2003, 05:24 PM
One of my cats..Darwin , is a pro at knocking tetra bits off the tops of tanks and counter, and then batting it around until the lid pops off. Then he goes to town eating it. He loves the stuff! Haven't seen any color change in him though ;D

On the hand, our other cat, never ate them until just yesterady.... He didn't like them much .... ;) ;D ;D

-al

allan_mark76
04-03-2003, 07:10 PM
My Beagle (Doyle) ate some of the tetra bits one time.... next day I had to treat him for hex and increase the temp....

Tony
04-03-2003, 07:24 PM
The cat is not much better... on top of hunting/killing discus (probably 3 discus by now)
The true score is ( 2 discus confirmed kill, 1 MIA, body never found, 1live out of 9 for the cat, it close to fall in the discus tank, it flip the cover glass and the cover glass has fallen into tank... but it jump out of it fast enough before going into water...)

When I try to refill the can with cichlid pellet and spirina pellet. He practically jump into the draw and start munching the pellet. I cannot get him off because I am holding the can and has to asked my son to help me.

What is in fish dry food? Are they the same stuff in cat food?

I probably need to buy another can of tetra bit on this weekend or next. My fish food is really low.

ps. max the cat hasn't touch the tetra bit nor try to open the tetra bit can. There are bits of tetra bit fallen on the counter but he doesn't go for it. It did go nuts, for the no name cichlid pellet.
strange....