PDA

View Full Version : Just seeing how you are all doing....

fossil
04-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Hey everybody I'm sure none of you remember me. About 2 months ago I had to make a hard dession, to give up on discus. Even though they are awesome fish and still my favorite I just couldn't do the water changes everyday and I felt like I was taking something away from the discus so I sold them. I am now walking down a new road, the road called african cichlids. These fish are awesome and if any of you are looking for a new type of fish look into geting some african cichlids. I read some post every now and then and just wanted to let you all know I MISS YOU GUYS(*group hug*) :D And to let you know how much I loved being a part of this forum, and that I'll pop in every once in a while.

O yeah- happy b day :)

later-fossil

dm
04-05-2003, 05:57 PM
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! :D

Carol_Roberts
04-05-2003, 08:57 PM
Hi Fossil:
Have you been to SimplyChiclids?

flogger426
04-05-2003, 09:00 PM
who says you have to do water changes everyday? africans are nice - some amazing color - just never really appealed to me though - i've never kept africans

fossil
04-07-2003, 09:16 PM
Carol!!!!!! Hey I think I missed you the most, you helped me so much! Just checked out that new site(simplycichlids)-thanks so much! Looks like another good forum, I'll have to tell everyone in cichlidforum.com about it. Hey Carol are you a member for simplycichlids? Hope you are! Missed your advice.

Thanks for your other posts! :)