PDA

View Full Version : JEEP's HighPlains BBQ sauce!!!!

brewmaster15
04-07-2003, 11:08 PM
Hi everyone!

One of our members here is one heck of a good inventor! He came up with a series of award winning bar-B-Q sauces. Brian...aka Jeep has aspirations to go pro and I have to tell you after sampling his

High Plains BBQ Sauce

I wish he'd hurry up and get to it! That stuff is absolutely awesome. He sent me a quart to try and even included a great recipe for pork!

brewmaster15
04-07-2003, 11:09 PM

brewmaster15
04-07-2003, 11:10 PM

daninthesand
04-07-2003, 11:13 PM
sssllluurrrppp! looks awesome......

brewmaster15
04-07-2003, 11:13 PM
I'm thinking.... spare ribs slow roasted on the grill next!

Thanks for the taste Brian :) :),
Now just remember to put me on the top of that mailing list!!! ;)

-al

Oh by the way... Brian has generously donated 2 jars to the Birthday giveway here!!

I envy who ever wins these prizes!!!

jeep
04-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Wow, thanks for the endorsement :)

I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully I can get this stuff mass-produced and sell over the internet someday.

I was up at 4am yesterday registering for the up-coming contest. It's a blast! About 175 contestants in a local park along with over 30,000 spectators and party-goers. It takes about a week to wash all that smoke out of your hair :)

If anyone is in KC the last weekend of June let me know and you'll be invited...

Brian

P.S. I'll IM you my recipe for ribs, yummmm 8)

04-08-2003, 11:39 AM
Hiyas Brian.....

How bout you ship a sample this way ??? I tell ya ... there's nothing like BBQ ribs on the gril in the summer time..... and Hey! Al... how bout you send me some home brew to go along with the sauce ???
;D

I wish you lots of Luck with your sauce Brian ;)

Beth

jeep
04-08-2003, 04:48 PM
Beth,

Once I find a way to bring the cost down, as well as the shipping cost, you'll be my next test subject ;D

I'll be making another batch in May so who knows :)

April
04-08-2003, 08:15 PM
Jeep thanks for donating some for our contest and b-day giveaway.
i havent sampled it.but if Brew says its scrumptious..then im sure it is!!
good luck with the sales. hope every member of simply decides they need some. lol
and whoever wins this...we would love to hear reports.

Ardan
04-09-2003, 06:12 AM
Looks good! :P