PDA

View Full Version : Tropica MasterGrow Question

angel12
04-19-2003, 12:49 PM
Is the above prodcut only sold in the USA is there another product that is as good or similar maybe the Kent range ? as you know im based in the UK and what to source a good plant addative

I know I know im asking a lot of questions but This board is how we say in England The Mutts Nuts on onther words I have yet to see a board that suprasses it and I have looked at many German and Dutch boards belive me

:)

ChloroPhil
04-19-2003, 11:19 PM
Seachem Flourish is a good substitute if you can get it in the UK. Kent does make a suppliment called Pro Plant, but I've never used it before. I know Sera makes a line of liquid suppliments.

You should be able to get Tropica Master Grow as it's made by the Tropica plant company in Denmark. I think TMG is about the only Tropica product available in the US.

jeff cannons
04-20-2003, 03:57 PM
I have just setup a tank using the Dennerle range of fertilisers available through Newleaf in Yorkshire and am very pleased with the results but in the past have used most of the other manufacturers Kent Pro Plant etc the Dennerle range is more exspensive but the results speak for themselves. :)

angel12
04-20-2003, 05:45 PM
Yipeee another Brit :) :) Welcome Jeff just mailed you hope u dont mind
Thanks once again Biotypical ! ure the man ;D ;D

kev82
04-24-2003, 06:17 AM
I've used sera, tropica and kent fertilizers, but so far I like tropica the best.

At the moment i'm studying in denmark, so it's also kinda easy to come by :)

I'm going to tropica with a aquarium club soon... They are the largest aquatic plant "manufacturer" in europe, so I should be in for a treat ;)

Ralph
04-24-2003, 10:39 PM
Any chance that you can post some photos? I saw some somewhere and their growing methods looked very interesting.