PDA

View Full Version : what to do?

Qbal18
04-21-2003, 01:39 AM
i did not know were to post this i need help hiding the stuff in my tank it is taking up to much room and it looking ugly.

Ok first here is my tank
http://www3.telus.net/public/a5a32469/Picture%20055.jpg

i have a 802 power at the top left side a heater on the right hand side wall along with my power-head outtake from my reactor and a spray bar along the bottom in the middle back from my filter(ehim 2213) now i have been fighting cynobacteria(or what ever it is) for a few weeks now so i know i need the extra circulation in the tank what i want is to be able to hide all the stuff better and not have to pull put or unplug my power head everytime i do a water change( i have to prim water thought the system when it drains) also i need to figure out the best way to get water movement throughout the hole tank as well. is there anyway to have the power head out of the tank and still run it fine? and maybe have the heater there with it?

dm
04-21-2003, 08:11 AM
HI Qbal18, I think your tank looks nice. I bet once your plants grow out a little more it will hide a lot of it.

ronrca
04-21-2003, 09:49 AM
I agree with dm! As your plants continue to grow, they will hide a lot of things. Your tank looks very nice! ;) I really like the contrast between the tank and the background!

What you can do is move the powerhead to one of the corners and try to find a 90 for the pipe! Another suggestion is looking for dark colored pipes instead of white!

Btw, what is the powerhead for? Could you remove it all together?

Cyano hey? Bad stuff for us Canadians since we cant get any EM! I just finished battling cyano a couple of weeks ago! Big water changes and vacuuming vigorously making sure you get all the cyano sucked up!