PDA

View Full Version : gonna see finding nemo 2night :)

ReeferKimberly
05-30-2003, 07:16 PM
i'll let ya know if it's good ;D
kimberly :-*

April
05-30-2003, 07:19 PM
sounds good kim. i heard the little kids were crying and scared. hope you dont come back crying.
too bad it wasnt the amazon.
but the sidney aquarium is cool....and the great barrier reef.
i have a little fry right now with too short fins. maybe i should protect him?

ReeferKimberly
05-30-2003, 08:39 PM
i'm excited, i feel like a little kid. i already finished all my water-changes so me and my mommy are going out on a gilr's night. we are seeing the movie at night and then going out to denny's at midnight ;D

ReeferKimberly
05-31-2003, 03:42 AM
aww you guys it was soooooo cute!!!! i would definately reccomend all fishkeepers go see it...but you may come home feeling guilty and go out and set all your fish free.

i felt like the only one in the whole theater that knew what the fish were talking about when they were trying the make the internal impeller in the bio-wheel filter stop working. ;D

Carol_Roberts
05-31-2003, 05:02 PM
Lol, I'm taking my three oldest grandkids to see it ths afternoon.

Carol_Roberts
06-02-2003, 12:55 AM
What a fun moivie - I enjoyed it as much as the kids!

I have a question though . . . According to the movie Australian fish keepers routinely pull the fish out of the tank and bag them prior to cleaning the tank . . . Lol, I wonder where they got that one?

ReeferKimberly
06-02-2003, 01:48 AM
i know?!? i thought that was weird to???

you speak whale?? ya, whhhhhAAAATTtttttt...IIIIIISSSSSSssssss GOOIIIIiiiiiiNNNnnngggGGG oooOOOOnnnNNNNN????

i love dori, that was sooooooo cute....i LOVED it!!!
great great great movie!

KimberlyJ
06-02-2003, 09:14 AM
It was such a cute movie!

I SOoo felt his pain to see all the eggs ate!! :o

ReeferKimberly
06-02-2003, 04:36 PM
hi kimberly!!! nice to meet you!! my name's kimberly!! lol
yeah,that one hit close to home ;)
kimbery :-*

daddyg70
06-05-2003, 12:57 AM
My cousin designed the characters for this movie (Ricky Vega Nierva). He worked on this movie for a LONG time. He also did Monsters Inc. Visually, I thought it was the best PIXAR movie to date. Next time I see him, I'll tell him the discus lovers enjoyed the movie.

Greg 8)

ReeferKimberly
06-06-2003, 03:12 AM
amen to that!!

henryD
06-06-2003, 11:38 AM
better yet. Tell him he needs to make a discus movie. Imagine that?

That would be a huge boost to the hobby. If he needs script ideas I am sure there is enough of us who will fill up his email box daily.

DISCUS CARTOON MOVIE>>>>>>>>

jeep
06-06-2003, 07:37 PM
A friend took her daughter to see it and the first thing she said when she got back was that since I have fish I would love it.