PDA

View Full Version : Well this is my New Planted Tank

angel12
05-31-2003, 11:37 AM
Ok Guys/Gals this is my new planted Tank it has been up and running for about 3 months now this is the first planted tank I have ever done
and without the help of peeps on here I wouldnt have got very far it still has some way to go but its going to be the home for some Adult discus

here are the perameters Ph is 7.0 Kh is 6 Gh is 9 Temp is 88 F KNO3 0.67 ppm is added daily along with 2 ml of liquid fert called Ferropol .... water changes are 25% 2 times a week using RO water (i had a problem with black beard algae due to high levles of PO4 in my water) stock in there as on many posts I have mentioned are Cardinals and Golden Plecs x 2 will get pics of those and upload them also ..

I welcome any Constructive critism and also can someone help me to Identify the plants as I cant remember what they are called also how do I prune Propogate them .. sorry for asking so many questions but I want to learn as much as I can ...

hope u like them
http://24.124.39.10/uploads/Image053.jpg

angel12
05-31-2003, 05:17 PM
em bummer they where there when I pred them :'( :'( and I cant del the thread emmm

Wahter
05-31-2003, 11:24 PM
Looks good - keep us up to date on how it does in the next few months.

:thumbsup:

ChloroPhil
06-01-2003, 01:53 PM
Looks good! The only thing I would recommend at this point would be to move the wood a little so it doesn't look like it's a straight line in front of the plants. Also, I bet you'll get a better effect by leveling the substrate in the front. The waves are a little distracting. Your growth is great, keep up whatever it is you're doing.

angel12
06-01-2003, 02:42 PM
Thanks Phil will do it today and get the sub level as above thanks for all your input over the last few months couldnt have done it without you

:)