PDA

View Full Version : OUR TWO NEWEST and YOUNGEST SIMPLY MEMBERS!!!!

April
06-02-2003, 03:08 PM
We will be getting two very new very young little simply members signing on. The dates are still unknown.
and the race is on to see who signs on first.
Perhaps you can all help us to guess when our two newest little simply members will arrive. ;Dand the time.
We have...Ari and Scott (aka the-fridge) who are expecting a new little wiggler. a little human wiggler. :bounce: their due anyday now.
and we have none other than Brewmaster and his wife who will be having a new little human wiggler. :bounce2:
so...anyone want to guess the days they will arrive? and what will they be...a little boy or a little girl.
hopefully when they arrive we will get to see pics of our new little members.
:balloon: :drummer:
i think they may be a tad busy for a bit...doing more wc;s. and feeds. :juggle:

do we have any other members having new little babies? excluding fish. :fish:ok so we want date and time for both new members. sex is ok....but...there is one couple who peeked before their present was meant to be opened!!!

henryD
06-02-2003, 03:15 PM
My guess for Al is June 13th....it is going to be Boy.

So now what do i win?

April
06-02-2003, 03:18 PM
do you have inside information henry? ::)

korbi_doc
06-02-2003, 04:29 PM
:bounce2: :bounce2: Nope, Al's new arrival must be on the 15th! Cuzz it's my birthday, so let's have him then! 'Course it could be the 20th, my daughter's birthday, let's reserve that one for the "fridge", Ari & Scott, a girl, how 'bout!! So that's probably gonna be wrong, cuz I never could guess well. HOWEVER! odds are they will both be GEMINI -- & that means ----------DOUBLE TROUBLE!!! Hahahhaha, Dottie ;D ;D ;D

Tyler
06-02-2003, 04:49 PM
Well since the 15th and 13th are taken......I'll have the happy medium! June 14th is my guess!
Congrats to Al and his wife and to Ari and Scott!

Tyler

April
06-02-2003, 05:01 PM
ok guys brew might be able to hold out that long.but what about poor ari? not sure shes willing to wait that long!!!!

Rod
06-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Scott and Ari will have a boy ,today is my guess.

April
06-02-2003, 05:09 PM
i hope your not cheating Rod...they didnt call ("ring") you already did they and say their on their way in?

nalah
06-03-2003, 03:23 AM
WE HAVE YET ANOTHER PUBLIC HOLIDAY HERE THIS MONDAY - its http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/u/mcking.gifQueens B/day.
so i say Ari's will arrive then.a girl.

Rod
06-03-2003, 04:26 AM
No April, no inside info, just a guess. Still got nearly 6 hours left here today, maybe. What did you say we win? ;D

April
06-03-2003, 10:03 AM
well....that i didnt say. but i dont see alot trying very hard to guess.....i'll check with brew and see what we can come up with if everyone makes a bigger attempt.
i say your wrong Rod.of course your day is over now. even if she started..itd take longer than that to convince him to get out. and if it is indeed a boy...he will be in no hurry to come out. not as if he has a golf game scheduled or something....
whens the next full moon? ok june 14th. thats when brews will be born. Ari surely doesnt want to wait that long. so how about friday the 6th. good day. my daughter graduates ,her daughter can be born. : ))

06-03-2003, 10:26 AM
My 2 pairs of Curiperas spawned last evening in the community tank in tap water. This morning one batch of eggs were gone and I still have a pair guarding the useless eggs. They will most likely spawn again in 10 days. Take 3 days to hatch to wrigglers. I'll say the evening of June 14 between 5-8 pm for the girl from the Fridge. and the boy from the Brewmaster has a bit too much to drink will be delay and finally crawl out in the morning of June 15.
Jimmy

brewmaster15
06-03-2003, 10:54 AM
:)the boy from the Brewmaster has a bit too much to drink will be delay and finally crawl out in the morning of June 15.
LMAO Jimmy!!! :) My wife will not be happy if you are right!

-al

Smokey
06-03-2003, 05:00 PM
Of course :sex" is O.K.. Just how did you think babies happen !!!

April, I wonder about you some times.

Smokey
06-03-2003, 05:11 PM
O.K. - Ari will have her baby [ boy of course ] on ; hmmm - I bet the 6, Friday at 2:35am.

As for Brew's little wiggler [ I mean the baby ] I'll go with the 19, Thursday at 4:58 pm. As to it's sex - as long as it is heathy and " DOES NOT LOOK like PAPA " [ I mean that in a good way... lol.]. I know your mother loved ya 'brew' but come'on; one of your mugs is enough. lol

Smokey

April
06-03-2003, 06:00 PM
ok well my son was born on the 19th and if i say so myself...hes a great kid. gemini aside...a little bit of obsessive behaviour and one track mind.. mind you....
but if he likes to learn something.he knows every fact very quickly. so..ok brew aim for the 19th.
he was meant to be born on the 7th. and made me wait a bit longer....

ReeferKimberly
06-04-2003, 02:29 AM
fridge baby- the 12th
and brew's baby- the 14th
and of course both girls :)
kimberly :-*

MGR
06-04-2003, 09:27 PM
I'm also going for the 13 since a was born june 13 lol ;D ;D

breed_beyond
06-05-2003, 07:14 PM
April gemini's are great, MY b-day is on the 18th. And yes geminis really do have split personality's.........

April
06-05-2003, 09:19 PM
yeah....when my son is not smiling...we all know "dont talk to dylan" lol.
but it passes then hes sweet as pie again.
and..if you do something he doesnt approve of...your off his list forever.
is that how a good gemini is? ;D :o

breed_beyond
06-06-2003, 01:11 AM
Well I don't know about the off list forever part but other than that yeah it is normal gemini behavior.

Smokey
06-06-2003, 02:49 AM
ANY news, yet !!!!

06-06-2003, 09:14 AM
Brew inside the fridge. Got to be a boy from Brew and a girl from the Fridge. If you know what I mean. Animal kingdom.
Jimmy.

nalah
06-12-2003, 07:10 AM
a little birdie told me that Ari is actually 10 days overdue. so if theres nothing in the next couple of days,i'd say the docs will induce the baby.any day now.......

April
06-12-2003, 09:11 AM
yeah Ari.....come on..get with it. you cant delay just to watch the state of origin games......
Brew.....hows it going? yours is now due also.

brewmaster15
06-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Ours is officially due tomarrow :-\ though it looks like the little discus helper is quite comfortable where he is! ::) ;D

-al

Carol_Roberts
06-12-2003, 02:34 PM
OK, I'm guessing Al is having a boy June 16th before noon.

April
06-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Boys are quite happy to stay put...no hurry....all cozy and warm..good food...what more do they need? lol.
Ari,.....hurry up....it must be a boy....how long do we have to wait?
ok i say Aris there now. hows that?

April
06-14-2003, 09:36 AM
ok...well....come on we need the official dates posted here....looks like brews was the 12th?
now we need an official posting of scott and aris.....waiting....waiting...then we shall see who was right. might be worth something.

ari_wh
06-16-2003, 08:22 AM
Hello everyone ;D ;D

Sorry... could not post earlier... just got home from the hospital today :). Good to be home again... although I think I will miss those buzzer at the hospital... Those nurses are blessings in the sky..... Oh well, I have to come home sometime.

IT IS A GIRL!!!! I was wrong... I really thought I was going to get a boy, but Scott got his wishes after all. He really wanted a girl....

Melati Danielle Wheeler was born on Friday, the 13 June 2003, weighed 7 lb 13 oz. BTW, Melati is Indonesian word for Jasmine, if anyone is wondering.... and we are going to call her Ella for short.

This is the photo of Scott, the proud dad and Ella, 1 hour after the birth.

Regards, Ari :)

Discus_KC
06-16-2003, 08:35 AM
Congrats Scott and Ari

Al and Carrie

The newest Discus generation !!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to all of you !!!!!!!!

Jack

April
06-16-2003, 09:46 AM
Ari!! congrats!!!! ok i want more pics....when you have time ...can you send me a few?
ok..we better see if anyone chose the right dates.
apparently they both had them the same day.....cept the aussies are a day ahead. so....different date.
now isnt that cute? Ethan and Ella. they can discuss which of their parent have gone the furthest overboard with those fish.
WEll congrats Ari and Scott. bet you cant ever imagine not having her by now.

ReeferKimberly
06-16-2003, 02:28 PM
ok now all brew has to do is have a girl too......congrats guys! i want more pics too!! so wait what day was she born on "here" the 12th? if so i was right, a girl on the 12th! wait, so is als and carries out yet? hmm i'm confused...lemme in i don't know what going on here!
kimberly :-*

April
06-16-2003, 05:31 PM
Kim..Brew already has a little girl.
and no...ari and scotts was born on the 13th. so. no your not right.
brews was born on the 12th and a boy. I'll have to go through and see if anyone was right.
mgr said the 13th....but think that was for brews. i shall see.most had them waiting much longer...

April
06-16-2003, 05:45 PM
ok..heres a summary of everyones wrong answers!!!

Henry. you were one day off on als...but at least guessed a boy.

Korbi....your 3 days off on als right sex. 8 days off on aris and scotts...but got the right sex.

Rod.....you were completely absolutely wrong..and you even had the person close enough to you to gage ...wrong date and wrong sex. no prize for you. lol but at least you got to hold the little bundle..thats prize enough. no fair.

Pascale, wrong.

Jimmy..wrong.

Smokey.. very wrong. 6 days off and wrong sex.

Kim..one day off on ari and scotts but right sex.
wrong on brew. off 2 days and wrong sex.

Carol.....wrong. off by 4 days

MGR....you were the only one who guessed the 13th.....congratulations..you now have a little girl born on your b-day. as for the prize..when i find Brew we shall see what can be done.

But the best news is both parents and babies are doing great.
im sure if i guessed i wouldve been completely correct. lol.

Ryan
06-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Ari and Scott,

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Dad looks really proud :) Now, raise her up big and strong so she can do water changes for you on weekends while you sleep in ;D Keep us updated! I'll have to send a pressie from uncle Ryan...

Ryan

Rod
06-17-2003, 04:34 AM
Congrats once again Scott and Ari on the birth of your lovely baby :)

April, i was sure ari would have a little boy, she was carrying high which according to all the old wives tales, is a sure sign of a boy...LOL. But i did get to hold little Ella for awhile, she is such a beautiful baby ;D

Rod

SHAUN
06-17-2003, 05:45 AM
Dear Ari & Scott,

Congratulations to you two clever parents. I see the labour took a bit out of you, Scott. I like your outfit - are you really sponsored by the Bundaberg Rum Co? Why do they call you "The Fridge"?
Well done guys! Have one for me!

Shaun

brewmaster15
06-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Congratulations Ari and scott!!! and WELCOME Ella!!!! :)

ETHAN and ELLA a day apart... Thats pretty cool!

I'm very happy for you guys! Now if I can only find a way down to Aussie land... we'd have some great play times I'm sure.

Take care,

-al

April
06-18-2003, 12:46 AM
Brew.a day apart on the calendar..but your babies may have been born the same time without time changes.
we better figure it out. what time was ethan born?

Rod..better stop believing all those old wives. lol.