PDA

View Full Version : Ryan and or Al

Fisheyes
06-05-2003, 04:09 PM
I find that sometimes when I go to post a picture it comes up file has been used .So when you go to back and try to fix the picture you loose all your message that you have typed in.

That can be a pain

Also is there some way that when a person reads a posting that it would change colour.That way when you went back you would know at a glance that you have read the post.

Not complaining Just making a suggestion.

I kinow it must be a job to keep up with the board

Fisheyes :'(

brewmaster15
06-05-2003, 04:49 PM
Hi ken,
on the pic question... best suggest... name the pics uniquely. when someone posts a pic it is uploaded to our server and stored there. if you try to post a new pic with the same name .. you'll get that message.

I'd name the pics something no one else will use.. initials ..what ever... ex fisheye1 :)

the other question was brought up before and if I remeber right we can't that...its a software thing (ryan correct me if I am wrong) :)

-al

korbi_doc
06-06-2003, 07:46 PM
:bounce2: :bounce2: Hey Al, & Fisheyes, I've found that when I want to upload a pic from my computer, my documents, my pics, etc, I have to rename it every time I want to use it or my pc sends me the same kind of message. Now I just juggle the names around with "s" or #s or new names. Took me awhile to get that one straight. lol, Dottie 8) 8) 8)