PDA

View Full Version : Finally Mr. Sunshine!

TOMMY
06-09-2003, 10:18 PM
For those of you that live in the North Eastern part of the US... What ever happened to Spring???? I thnk mother nature "cheated us" on spring this year!!!

-Tom-

henryD
06-11-2003, 01:41 PM
Right on. I am getting married in 2 weeks. I hope there is going to be some sun. Esp since we have about 100 people from around the country coming. Boy will they enjoy this great weather we are having this summer.

But rest assured I have a funny feeling it is going to hot and humid. More so than the typical summers here.

TOMMY
06-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Well guess what!!! This weather is here to stay!!! The weather authority is claiming we might have some sun this Sunday!!! Whoopie! I can feel the mildew growing in my hair already!!! 8)

Hope it all blows away.

TOMMY
06-13-2003, 11:37 PM
Keep up the good work dude!! I figure this weather is here to stay a-while!!! :'( :'( I don't know what to use anymore....the heater or the a/c!!! The heater boils everything in the house....the a/c is good but then I freeze my knobs off!!! This humility (my word for humidity) is just getting to me. To look at the bright side....(a) my alergies are more tamed at the moment (b) the plants are doing well (c) I get good cozy night's rest.
It's just a bit too depressing and for those who have seen the "Matrix", I feel like I am living in the "Real world"!!!

Please show me "The light"!!!!

-Tom-

TOMMY
06-19-2003, 12:23 AM
Okay, okay. I am so convinced that there is not going to be a summer in the NE region this year! What is going on? I have seen Mr. Sunshine only twice since last week! Are we doomed?

-Tom-