PDA

View Full Version : arnold scwhartzinegar as cali's governor?

ReeferKimberly
07-10-2003, 07:56 AM
wait wait wait, did i miss something, am i hearing this correctly? is he really running? ummmmmmmmmmmm....
kimberly :-*

limige
07-10-2003, 08:30 AM
when he said he'll be back, he wasn't joking!!!

AndyL
07-11-2003, 11:41 AM
Well, at least he's a little more 'sane' shall we say than Jesse "The Body" Ventura :)

Hugh
07-29-2003, 01:38 AM
Kim,
i dont think he has anounced whether or not he will be running, But it doesnt matter I take arnold (although if he runs I will not vote for him) on his worst day over Red Davis..

I wanted to Say I do not intend on insulting anyone with my last comment. Its just my political Alignment. I care nothing for Gray Davis or the way he has taken California, A state with the countries largest single economy, and sent her to hell in a handbasket.

Sketchy
08-02-2003, 07:26 PM
...Arnold hasn't announced that he is running. Jesse Ventura is a flat out "tell it like it really is" politician. Very astute. Perhaps your reference should have been to another actor/politician who once governed California...

(hmmm...who could that be?)

Smokey
08-08-2003, 05:33 AM
Well - Arnold is back. He announced his running for govenor, On Jay Lenos show. I hope he wins. America needs another actor in politics.

shorthair
08-08-2003, 10:26 AM
According to the paper Gary Coleman is running against Arnold!!! ;D ;D

darcy
08-08-2003, 10:32 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'nuff said
Darcy

henryD
08-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Too bad this has become such a joke. Being Governor of California is a very big big deal. Think about the primary for presidential elections.

Does anyone know how many presidents actually won the election without winning California?

By winning California you have 1/5 of the Electorial Votes needed.

jeep
08-08-2003, 01:40 PM
Going from being a sickly little kid with bad allergies, to immigrating to America to being the highest paid actor in Hollywood, Arnold has achieved some great accomplishments.

I think that takes a little more than acting ability. If he wins, I hope he's much more than just hype...

Brian

08-08-2003, 02:10 PM
Was Ronald Regan not an actor ???

Ventura also did a pretty good job compared to the Pros. in Politic.
So why not give it a shot. He can't be worse then Davis.

And please someone change the name in the Subject Title.
It is a darn hard Name for not German speaking folks :)

Ronald

brewmaster15
08-08-2003, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't want that job! No Thank you.

Actually I think anyone elected to office this time around has got their work cut out for them. :o ::) ::) ::)

besides... Acting is pretending to be something you aren't. Most politicians do this daily. ;D ;D ;D ;D

-al

08-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Quote : Acting is pretending to be something you aren't. Most politicians do this daily

Thats a real good one lol. Havent considered that lol

Ronald

Smokey
08-09-2003, 11:37 PM
the idea is to convince others you know what you are doing ... not unkike a lfs personal.

Untill every ting falls apart.

California - the world of phanisty .... the deluged, the none realists. the people who belive beauty is on top of the skin. ????????????? !!!!!!!!!

Americans - you are not alone in believing false hoods. Promises and outright polictal lies.

Good luck.

Actual most popular person in all of tinsel history is --- Bugs Bunny. Much to the unhappy fellings of Micky Mouse. { actually Minny Mouse - Wanted to the first lady of rodents.].

Watch the tv show.

eg :Lead by a feamale controled by a female .. Rondald Regin; George Bush; Hillary Clinton; etc.

A person can not "control" others- if they are, themselves , being controled by others.
Aristolte!

The present is only a reflection of the past; gone bad!