PDA

View Full Version : Yet another poll!

chirohorn
07-25-2003, 10:41 AM
Just wanted to see how others felt. ::)

angel12
07-25-2003, 10:43 AM
name says it all simply discus .. not simply anything u want :)

07-25-2003, 10:48 AM
General discussion means general topics. Can be anything related to discus hobbyists, their jobs, children, pets and their family. Questions related how to fix things and so on. We have discus specific sections like meds, breeding, disease, food and so on in the other area. Otherwise it will be a very boring forum.
Jimmy.

henryD
07-25-2003, 11:12 AM
I think most of the polls have a title that gives some sort of ideas as to what the post is. I tend to read most of the post but that is because I am at work and have time on my hands. If I was home and time was limited I would only read the topics that interest me.

I think there are messages that everoyne leave that are intend for 1 individual or small selective group. It would be saying you should only post if the message is intended for everyone. THis is clearly not always the case.

So my thoughts is you should be able to post whatever you want as long as it does not cross the line or goes against the mission of the board.

Just my 2 cent.

Henry

lesley
07-25-2003, 05:44 PM
Hi Chirohorn,

would have liked to see a choice something along the lines of "its okay to have a bit of fun".

I think a little bit of light relief is okay and also feel that the sections and topics are clearly marked for you to choose what you read.

Just my opinion.