PDA

View Full Version : It's Orange

Abercrombie6202
08-26-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah this is a useless post, so you don't have to read it!!

Yesterday i bought some bleach hair dye and i left it in my hair for 2 hours, my hair is black, so it would take awhile to make it bleach blonde right? So i take it out after 2 hours and my hair is orangish-blonde, isn't that so cool, i like it a lot. Even though my Grandma hates it, LOL

If your reading this you have a lot of time on your hands!!

brewmaster15
08-26-2003, 02:42 PM
Lol Adam,

Hurry up and get alot of discus. You'll find you won't have Time for 2hour hair dying sessions!

-al

Ryan
08-26-2003, 05:58 PM
Nonsense, Al... you can put the dye in, then do water changes while you're waiting on the hair to dry... Heck, you could even rinse your hair with the tank water WHILE you were draining the tanks... talk about multi-tasking ;D Not that I speak from experience or anything...

Adam, maybe you should post a picture of your orange hair.. I've had some interesting hair colors (my hair is dark too, so it doesn't dye well) but I can't say that it's ever been orange... :)

Ryan

April
08-26-2003, 07:39 PM
green is gross. lol. my son tried the green....he was perfect for st. paddys day.

Abercrombie6202
08-27-2003, 03:26 PM
Maybe i will get some pictures, i'll take my REALLY, bad cheap, digi camera with me to Niagra Fals, LOL, if i remember, or i'll talk my mom into buying one of those disposable digital cameras, I also should take some pictures of my Aquarium, even though no discus yet, LOL!!! MY hair is orange/blonde, i can't tell, some say orange some say blonde lol

brewmaster15
08-27-2003, 04:18 PM
Ryan,
My hair is dark brown, and I can tell you exactly how to turn it reddish orange with hydrogen Peroxide.LOL Not that I have done that ;) ::) ;D ;D ;D

-al

Abercrombie6202
08-27-2003, 05:04 PM
I tried dying it green one, but my hair was too dark, wahh, but now since it's ornage/blonde i cna dye it any color, hahahahahahhahahahahha