PDA

View Full Version : Ron Menchy poll

brewmaster15
08-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Hi all,

One of our members has sworn off the boards and the internet. I'm betting he'll be back in a few weeks. what do you all think....

http://forum.simplydiscus.com//index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=12222

Ron ask me to post this for him.

While he will still be part of the discus hobby he will no longer be on any of the discussion boards. Nor will he have e-mail or anything else for that matter that you need a computer to do.

His computer pissed him off for the last time today. It now resides in his garbage can and he has no plans to replace it anytime soon.

He apologizes to anybody that has recently e-mailed him. He will not be able to respond to you.

BUMMER

GARY

so what do you all think?

-al

Abercrombie6202
08-27-2003, 04:55 PM
Oh he'll miss us to much, i'm going to miss you guys even when i'm on vacation, watch during school, i'll start writing an essay and it'll be all about discus, or something LOL, well he'll be back i think in a few weeks, after his vacation, he gets back on september 8 and i'm sure i cna talk him into it LOL, i'll visit him sometime on the second week of September to go get my discus!!

yay i'm coming so close to getting my discus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet if i get discus to breed, my mommy will let me have another tank, yay, yay, yay, omg looki'm going on and on and on again, has anyone noticed most of my posts are not important, LOL, i wonder what my friends must feel like when i talk to them, blah, blah, blah, okay i'm good, bye :)

DarkDiscus
08-29-2003, 11:10 AM
Gary,

Please tell Ron from me that there will be an extra meatloaf in it for him if he gets back on line and stops being stubborn!

John

08-29-2003, 11:40 AM
It's hard to live without a computer these days and Hi tech has taken over our lives. We can't fight against technology. Max. 2 weeks. He needs to do some banking within 2 weeks to pay bills and transfer funds. I won't be surprise to see him as early as next week. Who can blame him. Those whiz kids had done a good job on collapsing my computer with those new mutation worms too. Smart kids!!! Life will be too boring without daily challenges.
Jimmy.

Steve_Warner
08-30-2003, 01:42 AM
Hi all,
I see they have captured the "Perp" of the worm, so Ron.........It's now safe to come back ;D

Steve

mench
09-28-2003, 07:30 AM
Hhhhiiimmmm I didn't see this post,so whoever had 3 weeks in the poll won.Hell if I saw the offer of the "loaf" I would have been back on sooner LOL. Yep told the bride,no more temper tantrums ( I hope) Gettng mad cost a lot of money,money that I could spent on more important thinks like fish.

Glad I am back

Mench