PDA

View Full Version : Were on our way to go to school

Abercrombie6202
09-04-2003, 07:04 AM
LOL i don't know, but i was trying to write the song from the wizard of oz. Forgot how it went though, too bad, i'll try. Were off to see the wizard, something, something, something.

Well i have to go to my bus stop in about 20 minutes, lol It will be my first day in a new school, with all new people, and it's highschool!!!!!! OMG i'm so excited, nervous, cautious, curious, lol, i don't know what to do, well i did settle the eating alone in cafeteria part :) Becuase we eat in our homerooms how ackward, well new schools are always different, i hate starting new schools, becuase you never know anybody!!! Poor little old me.

These are my emotions:
:fish: :gossip: :sleeping: :wave: :thumbsup: :sleep: :scared: :sick: :funny: :blushing:

LOL

Well, i g2g because in 15 minutes i have to go catch my bus :)

limige
09-04-2003, 05:00 PM
lol, i feel ya, i'm glad those days have passed for me, i look at it this way, i put my time in now on with life.. lol.
just get it over and done with, my cousin's have this habit of dragging it out, silly them.

hope all went well..

mike

April
09-04-2003, 11:50 PM
you will be fine....theres so much more freedom than in elementary school. free to make choices.good or bad...
just make good choices and all will be well. im sure you will.
hope you had a good first day. : )
my aunt is a teacher...and she said if you follow a few simple things you will succeed.
dont miss classes.
hand in assignments on time.
and....catch up on missed assignments .
ok.my son forgot those rules.....lol.
my daughter just started her first day at university. now that shes excited about. 5 years flies by. believe me. next we'll hear that your graduating. :thumbsup: