PDA

View Full Version : Gorilla Racks

susankay1
10-24-2003, 01:51 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that Menards has the heavy duty Gorilla Racks. They have all sorts of different parts so that you can configure the setup you want. I just got home from there and I am plotting out a configuration that would include a couple of drawers under the bottom support for miscellaneous supplies and maybe some cabinet doors. I checked at Lowes and Sam's and Costco and the ones that they were calling Gorilla racks just didnt look very sturdy to me. The ones at Menards are made of heavy steel. I'll get some pics posted soon as I get mine up. HTH

ronrca
10-24-2003, 02:07 PM
Im looking forward to seeing the pics Susan! ;)

korbi_doc
10-24-2003, 02:10 PM
:o :o Here in So. Jersey, no-one had a clue! Home Depot & Lowes never heard of them, (looked at me like I was asking for a gorilla :o) & didn't have anything in stock the right size or that looked decent enough to use for my 55g. So I went to the LFS & bought a wrought iron, tidied up the black paint & put the tank on it. The bottom & back are Am Acc paint (sienna & marble green)& look great. Post a pic when its filled & running. Wish we had a Menards round here, lol Dottie ;D

Discusgeo
10-24-2003, 10:56 PM
Heres the link to the manufacture of Gorilla Rack. Contact them and see where a dealer is near you. Also check out Price Club they have them.
http://www.rapidrack.com/Consumer/Products/Packaging/Packaging.htm