PDA

View Full Version : How do I...?

Anonapersona
10-26-2003, 10:15 AM
Is there a way to pull up only the new posts, or the posts since the last time I was here? I am used to other boards that have this feature, and it makes it so easy to visit regularly and not have to sift through all the old to find the new.

Ryan
10-27-2003, 12:32 AM
At this point the only way to do that would be to subscribe to threads and then have notifications sent to you when new messages are posted. In the next couple months I will be updating to a newer version of this software which will include the New Posts Since Last Visit feature.

Ryan

Anonapersona
10-27-2003, 10:07 AM
OK, I'll be patient. That is a handy feature to have and it makes popping in and staying current so much easier.

My new discus are delayed so I've got some more time to read all the old posts anyhow! I've covered from the start of "beginners" to page 12 or so, and skipped around after that.

Gosh, the internet is so wonderful when it can take me into a site like this to drink up all this information!

Anonapersona
11-08-2003, 02:16 PM
You know, I see a button "new" after the title of a post, but it is not functioning.

If that worked, it would be so much easier to use this forum.

Maybe you ought to talk to the web designer about making that button work.

Ryan
11-08-2003, 04:47 PM
I am the web designer.

That "button" is not intended to be a button, it's just a notification to let you know that the particular post contains new messages since your last visit.

Ryan

11-11-2003, 01:48 AM
lol Ryan,

When you start to talk to yourself let us know ok. Help is always around. lol
J/K

Ronald