PDA

View Full Version : POST TRACKER!

jun
12-12-2003, 02:39 PM
does this site offer a post tracker. i'm assuming there is not. it be nice if there is one.

post tracker which gives you an instant picture of the discussions (threads) in which you have participated in the last two weeks or so. and will enables you to quickly jump back to any of these discussions (across all forums). As a shortcut you can click on NEW or NEW to jump to the first new message (since you last visited that forum) in a thread. And will show you how many threads you have participated.

just a thought.

jun

ronrca
12-12-2003, 05:14 PM
There is sort of anyways! In your profile near the bottom you can search for the last 10-50 posts. ;)

korbi_doc
12-22-2003, 06:05 PM
::) ::) My profile does not have that! I have seen it on other forums, not this one, had looked for it before & it is a nice feature. lol, Dottie

Smokey
12-22-2003, 07:33 PM
Dottie; I just clicked on your profile ... at the bottom is your posted records.

BTW . merry christmas.

korbi_doc
12-22-2003, 08:59 PM
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: Geez Smokey, thanks, I was clicking on profile at the top & that's the edit profile-- duh!! I clicked on your name, you have a map & yes posts at the bottom, so duh!! Clicked on my name & yes its there!! DUH! Yes it's tough to get old!! a little slow, hahahahahahahaha!!

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dottie :D :D

Smokey
12-22-2003, 11:52 PM
Dottie - Merry CHRISTMAS. and - HAVE A VERY, VERY - GREAT NEW YEAR. a.k.a - 2004\/ The year of the Discus!!!!

Smokey
p.s.- you should read some past posts .. I may have; - Well , You never know what I will post.

I may - Respond to;

A challenge _ the "wisdom" of others;

I may post a contraversal thought. _

I may just post - an expierence that has proven to be postive [!].

Who Knows what may appear on the pages of - "
SIMPLYDISCUS'" .

Everything aside - not being "policaly correct" -

MERRY CHRISTMAS - HAPPY NEW YEAR

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE CARE.