PDA

View Full Version : MAC'S DISCUS

chuckbam
12-14-2003, 02:09 PM
I am thinking about placing an order with MAC'S DISCUS.

good Idea 8) or Bad ???

Miles
12-14-2003, 03:06 PM
Chuck,
There has been alot of post in the past about MAC's on both boards, Simply and DAAH. Read them and you decide.

HTH
8)

brewmaster15
12-14-2003, 03:09 PM
Hi Chuck,
I just sent you an IM.

-al

fishfarm
12-15-2003, 09:33 AM
:-X :-X :-X

chuckbam
12-15-2003, 09:54 AM
the only reason I was thinking about them, is that I am looking for some of the older style fish like Turks and Cobalts. :(

Willie
12-15-2003, 12:23 PM
You'll want to check with Hans and Joe on classic strains.

Willie

chuckbam
12-15-2003, 12:38 PM
Ie Hans in the US ?
Who is Joe ?

Thanks,
CB

OEG
12-15-2003, 01:39 PM
Joe and Hans are fine but why import when you can get them in the good old U.Sof A. Bing Sto has got some nice older strains, and you know what Boxer Dad on the board was selling some verry nice big German Red Turqs.Also you might want to check with Sampson chung of Universal Discus for those older blue strains and also Gwynbrook Farms has nice older strains. Dont import unless u have to and you know how to quarantine even if the person who sells them to you told you they have done it you need to be verry carefull with all of the overseas fish. No matter who they come from.
Oscar

chuckbam
12-15-2003, 01:46 PM
Joe and Hans are fine but why import when you can get them in the good old U.Sof A. Bing Sto has got some nice older strains, and you know what Boxer Dad on the board was selling some verry nice big German Red Turqs.Also you might want to check with Sampson chung of Universal Discus for those older blue strains and also Gwynbrook Farms has nice older strains. Dont import unless u have to and you know how to quarantine even if the person who sells them to you told you they have done it you need to be verry carefull with all of the overseas fish. No matter who they come from.
Oscar

Have any Links ?
Thanks,
CB

DREW
12-15-2003, 02:01 PM
here is a link to some breeders.

http://discus.pagina.nl/ a link to a lot of USA breeders

www.greatlakesdiscus.com my favorite, can't beat his customer service policy

Desertdrifter
12-15-2003, 09:39 PM
I dont want to break any rules. so short and sweet . NO

Randyme
05-03-2004, 12:13 AM
Bought 8....wish I had discovered simply discus. com first. :'(

chuckbam
05-03-2004, 12:16 AM
Bought 8....wish I had discovered simply discus. com first. :'(

How do you like them?

Discusgeo
05-03-2004, 07:18 AM
Chuckbam I keep a very old copy of a Money Order from years past that I sent to MAC's Discus as a reminder of my past mistakes.
>:(
Bing Seto
http://www.discusworld.com/

Samson Chung
www.universaldiscus.com

Check with John_Nicholson see what he has.
Nicholsons_Discus@yahoo.com

fshngal
05-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Chuckbam,

I just sent you an email.

Seems there is quite a bit of help here on the board and am surprised that no one knows that I have all the Stendker strains available in 2", 3" and 4" German Stendker discus.

These discus are guaranteed clean and currently in QT for precaution.

Fshngal(aka Mary at DD Discus, Inc.)