PDA

View Full Version : Video forum

M0oN
12-26-2003, 02:11 AM
Why not make a forum for people to post video of their discus, or anything interesting...would be nice to see everyone's fish in action :)

Murphy
12-26-2003, 03:26 AM
Good idea, unfortunately video files take up a lot of space :'(

M0oN
12-26-2003, 03:46 AM
I realize that, perhaps people could post links to video's they've uploaded or they could send in video's and high quality, interesting ones could be posted for download...

jim_shedden
12-27-2003, 01:06 PM
I think that would great as well.

jim

Ryan
12-27-2003, 04:42 PM
In the next few weeks I plan on cutting down the number of boards here and merging some things together. I think the Photo Gallery section will become a multimedia section. People can post pictures, videos, slideshows, whatever they'd like in there. I don't plan on adding videos to the upload feature here because they are too large and would eat up our server space, but members will be able to post links to the files on other sites.

Thanks for the suggestions. We try to make things as convenient as possible. The board can look a little overwhelming so we plan to tone it down and delete a few of the lesser-read sections, merging them with other similar categories here. Expect changes soon :)

Ryan

brewmaster15
12-27-2003, 06:13 PM
:)

M0oN
12-27-2003, 08:15 PM
Works for me, I haven't really been successful in finding any discus video's online so maybe this will jumpstart some people into making a few :)

Site is excellent by the way, I can tell you put some work into it.