PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks to all whom take time to answer questions

JPW
01-09-2004, 10:50 PM
We wanted to share our thanks to all those whom have taken time to answer questions in the forums :)
We have gained a wealth of knowledge reading until the wee hours of the mornin'........
is there a cure for BES (Baggy eye syndrome)? LOL

Had we come here first we would have saved alot of $ on mistakes we have made in purchases.

As well as having saved us from making more mistakes.
And comfirmed alot of what we are doing correct.

Your Tips and first hand experience are so welcome!

Our fishies deserve the Best! ;D

Many Thanks !

Jim & Jean
:) :-*

bikhu
01-10-2004, 08:33 AM
I couldn't agree with you more Jim and Jean! THere is so much that we can all learn from each other. The replies given, based on the hard won experience and love for these beautiful creatures is invaluable. It seems so often that other sources give answers based on expected sales of the fish we will buy to replace the ones that die because we didn't know thae relatively simple ways of caring for Discus. People here share what they have learned and we all benefit. I reitterate this expression of gratitude to so many of the members here.
I also would like to welcome you both to Simply Discus. Keep on postin'!
Tell us more about yourselves...
Peace,
peter

paniza
01-10-2004, 09:38 AM
I agree 100%!

I learn so much from this forum everytime I come. I also had stayed sometimes until yearly in the morning reading before taking action on my discus.

At some point the got so sick that I thought I would lose all of them once more. I followed all the tips from here and right now there is only 1 out of 6 that is still sick.

Thanks guys and let's keep up.

Carol_Roberts
01-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi Jim and Jean and welcome to SimplyDiscus :wave:
Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes we disagree on methods, but deep down we are all discus addicts who love to "talk" about our favorite subject ;D

JPW
01-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the warm greetings ;D
Jean and I are from the Green Bay area ( Go Pack!)
and have been lucky enough to have had Matt just a phone call away.

As we are not new to aquatics, we are to Discus.
what a rewarding challenge! In most cases we found out we could throw the book out on everything we thought we knew about tropical fish when it comes to discus.

Thanks once again

Jim & Jean